4mm thick 55" LCD TV!?!?!?

Casper

Nice... could come in handy. We will be having a fire sale at the house soon. TV's VCR's and DVD's along with other electronics and maybe a few guns and furniture must all go. I will be concolidating space so we can move into the house she has in crooksville and putting mine up on the market in the spring.

Going from a 2 story to a single. going from 2.5 bedrooms to 1. Oh boy. Until we can figure out what we are going to do.

Someone who buys a TV like that doesnt use built-in speakers.

someone that spends the money for something like that should look at better options. 55"? please. why stop there if you have the cash to spend. do it on a high end projector and get a 100" screen

of course they're probably the type that also goes on amazon and buys the $2800 diamond hdmi cables too:rolleyes:

I classify all the tiny thin tvs under my "useless shit" category. which means there is no reason to bother with making a tv so thin. it's just a fucking tv. it has no other purpose other than hanging on a wall or on a stand. the damn cables to it are thicker than it is. so what's the point?

Edited by serpentracer

someone that spends the money for something like that should look at better options. 55"? please. why stop there if you have the cash to spend. do it on a high end projector and get a 100" screen

of course they're probably the type that also goes on amazon and buys the $2800 diamond hdmi cables too:rolleyes:

because I could buy 4 of them and make a tv wall that will be way better than a projector :D