Wtf ups

TheBrown57

I called them and they said "we dont know y it happened but it is still in transit to OH" :nono: Ive never had a problem with them before they are normally my shipper of choice but not so sure next time if I have the choice

I called them and they said "we dont know y it happened but it is still in transit to OH" :nono: Ive never had a problem with them before they are normally my shipper of choice but not so sure next time if I have the choice

I prefer FedEx simply because of issues like this I've had in the past. My problem was that my work ships pretty exclusively through UPS because its a cheap rate

We used them at work for years and finally had to ditch them a few years ago after several damaged items. We use fedex now and rarely have any issues main issues we have had with fedex is overnight deliveries being late in the day around the holidays.

They all suck. I have had Fedex deliver a package to the wrong house. They couldn't tell me where it was and the driver had to go back and find it. They even had someone sign for it at the wrong house but never had me sign for it when they just left it outside my house.

We shipped a laptop one time and it arrived broken. Fedex claimed we used insufficient packaging, despite the laptop being shipped in the original dell box and foam packaging. They finally paid for it but it took 6 weeks and a visit from a fedex adjuster. Meanwhile we had already had to buy another laptop because it was for a new employee that we couldn't have just sitting idle for weeks. And they even depreciated the laptop when they paid out (was brand new from dell, shipped to me to have apps installed then sent on the same day to the user. Because I installed apps on it they said it was now "used" and knocked off 25%. I let our cfo fight that one )