X box live ?

Hutch

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you both get into a xbox party chat? Check on the xbox that your nat type is open. I don't have badcompany anymore.

Yea we can chat just can't join or except game invite. Only friend I have on there to see if its isolated to one of us.

Only thing I think is different is that I downloaded a BFBC3 Vietnam Multiplayer Update and He hasent yet.

Think again.

1 workstation, 3 laptops, xbox, ps3, kindle, and 2 smartphones.

Netbook....pppfftttt....now that's funny.

Let me know when you're ready to come off the porch and run with the big dogs.

:lol:

Let me know when you are provisioning circuits off an OC-48 as your telco handoff, then I may be impressed.

Printers don't count because they don't really pull any bandwidth. LOL!

And if you really want to get nitty gritty, I can throw in a network enabled TV (for streaming Netflix and such) and BD player. :D

Sorry you are correct, printers don't count. I was on a roll. Technically My 2 blue ray players and tivo can connect also. :lol:

I have both and really like both. I haven't played BF3 too much...kinda been waiting until I get burned out on MW3 before I start playing it more. BF3 is more strategy, MW3 is more shoot 'em up. I have been using sniper classes about 90% of the time lately in MW3 and it has added a whole new interest in the game with me.