X box live ?

Hutch

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out WhyPanic (on YouTube also his GT) . Friend of mine, hes ridiculous with the Barrett.

Don't get me wrong, it can be done. But none of the maps on MW3 offer anyone a true sniper experience past maybe 100 yards IMO.

Don't get me wrong, it can be done. But none of the maps on MW3 offer anyone a true sniper experience past maybe 100 yards IMO.

Agreed, when I want to sit way back and snipe, Bad Company 2, when I wanna run around like a chicken with my head cut off, MW3

There should be a card inside the box unless you got it used. If you got it used you will have to buy them through the market place.

I'll have to look more all I see was a BF3 ad and a small pamphlet. Says the instruction book is online

Agreed, when I want to sit way back and snipe, Bad Company 2, when I wanna run around like a chicken with my head cut off, MW3

You can snipe on MW3, I run a sniper class quite often. I usually get a pretty good k/d ratio with it. You just can't sit in one spot and snipe all day. I hate quickscopers though...they are frustrating.

Yea, BF3 just has a sheet inside the game box and I thought badcompany was the same. BF3 one says online access code or something like that on it.

Couldn't find it called support said it .might be on reciept. Called buddy that bought games already threw it away.

3507957.jpg

Yea wasn't there. Just bought the pass $10.

My friend bought two BF2 from Target last Monday and neither had the code in the box. Support buy said check receipt but friend allready through it away so i just bought it

You can snipe on MW3, I run a sniper class quite often. I usually get a pretty good k/d ratio with it. You just can't sit in one spot and snipe all day. I hate quickscopers though...they are frustrating.

I attempt it some times and I have my games but I prefer to just run around with my P90, ACR and MK14.