25 Clever Ideas to Make Life Easier

Casper

"Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match."

Thats where that old thread came from!

Actually I think someone stole it from the original article I think to put it in this one.

I'm gonna have to try the iphone in the bowl trick and see if it works. Love listening to music in the shower but the counter is far away and the water drowns it out

Hard to fap with she thinks my tractor's sexy in the background.

I'm gonna have to try the iphone in the bowl trick and see if it works. Love listening to music in the shower but the counter is far away and the water drowns it out

A cup works better but neither are probably loud enough to be heard over the shower, just get a $30 iPod dock and keep it in the bathroom, that's what I did and it even has a remote which I put in a ziplock bag and leave in the shower lol

A cup works better but neither are probably loud enough to be heard over the shower, just get a $30 iPod dock and keep it in the bathroom, that's what I did and it even has a remote which I put in a ziplock bag and leave in the shower lol

thats my eventual plan, want one with a clock too so I can keep an eye on time. The remote in the zip lock bag is a phenomenal idea, hopefully I remember that

Holy freaking genius idea batman. :bow: