new guy in WV

darkfader

hello ohio riders! figured i would join the site in hopes of meeting some of you at the track. i plan to ride nelson ledges and beaver run this year and maybe even hit up the school at mid-ohio. i've been on twos for about 15 years ranging from riding dirt for fun, racing hare scrambles in maryland, and then moving on to ride street and then finally becoming addicted to trackdays. i currently have an 04 CBR600RR in street trim and an 03 CBR600RR trackbike. my next TD is NOLA on feb 11&12, then i'll return north for the season opener at summit point in march.

if anyone has ridden at nelson or beaver, please post up your thoughts about the tracks, i'd love to hear input. thanks and hope to get to know you all.

btw, i am also a member at 600RR.net and tracktactics.org forums under the same UN. keep it shiny side up!

^ thanks man, happy to be here. no quads in the stable for now. in fact no dirt machines at all at the moment. i am too addicted to the trackday scene. haha, i plan on purchasing a fiddy or 70 for my son in the next few months tho.

Welcome fader.

I think we spoke on 600rr.net. Glad you made it over.

Talk to Jbot, apcH8er, or blue03636 and a few others that ran Nelsons and beaver last year or post up on the trackday section.

Edited by Mykill