Used SIDI B2's aka Strada's sz 9/42 ; $50.00

madcat6183

I just ordered my SuperTechR's so have no use for these anymore. They are the older version bought new at IP, and were the B2's at the time, I think the name changed to Strada now, but they are not the vented version.

They have the usual wear from track riding etc. not really torn up, just could use a new toe slider on both toes, and maybe a new ankle slider on 1 boot. The actual leather itself is very good, and no rips or tears etc.

I would rate these 8/10 and perfect for a beginner on the track or even street. These are comfortable and I've walked around Hocking with them a few times.

I live in Groveport, and work at Polaris, so I can meet up with them if needed. Can ship as well, at buyers costs, I get huge shipping discounts at work, so I would get that quote and use that not normal pricing.

I don't have pics just because I don't know how to upload them on here. But if you really need them you can PM me a cell and I can text them.

I think 50.00 is a steal but I just need to make room in my gear for my new ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Boots are 3 yrs old for reference. I did take 1 year off from riding and last year rode with them for 7 events and no more. Used 0 days this season.

I'd say they have 10 track days/1 race, and then some hocking rides and that's about it. I wore basketball shoes to ride when just riding to and from work.

• 4 weeks later...