Hello all.....

kawi kid

Im new here figured i would get my intro in asap. i ride a 06 zx6. im from coshocton ohio, im doubtin there are many on here that know where it is.

here is a few shots of my bike:

l_08ffa4208119db947063126f05de8477.jpg

l_7f3b4f8722dd1040b07cf060cdb7c1c1.jpg

m_1170eb70420603ae56cefa7e7d8d5059.jpg

m_5a6c98dfc670b945cc5f75c3653da456.jpg

and last but not least everyone know that honda bows to kawi's this just proves it lol:p

m_77b4ec692c4cf308a270985ea8366eea.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome!!!!!!

and last but not least everyone know that honda bows to kawi's this just proves it lol:p

m_77b4ec692c4cf308a270985ea8366eea.jpg

and i wouldnt call that bowing down shes just showing the kawi how she carves the corners.:slap:

Just to throw in my .02..

The new Honda got its ass handed to it in WSB last weekend.

i am going to remain optimistic, considering they only had one full test with a brand new bike, and they had a rookie score the top finish of the weekend. but maybee thats the optimism talking?

welcome!!!!!!

and i wouldnt call that bowing down shes just showing the kawi how she carves the corners.:slap:

Carving corners with a crash cage huh... I think not.... She looks run ragged and just too tired to stand in the driveway so she just laid down to die.. :D

i am going to remain optimistic, considering they only had one full test with a brand new bike, and they had a rookie score the top finish of the weekend. but maybee thats the optimism talking?

Im sure they will do ok. Im just not a fan of the Hondas although they are built good Im sure. At AMA Superbike and WSB level, its mostly rider and tires anyway. GP is a different story. Last year was a prime example that bike was the main factor..