Hello all.....

kawi kid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coshocton is a nice place to ride. Bananas and I took two rides there this year. The first time we ate at this place right next to the river...in some cool shopping/sight-seeing area. I forget the name.

On our second ride, we had more folks...Cleaner, MrBret, XB12reasdfasdf (forget his nic), and a few others.

There are quite a few nice roads there...I'll be sure to head that way this spring!

Welcome!

Coshocton is a nice place to ride. Bananas and I took two rides there this year. The first time we ate at this place right next to the river...in some cool shopping/sight-seeing area. I forget the name.

On our second ride, we had more folks...Cleaner, MrBret, XB12reasdfasdf (forget his nic), and a few others.

There are quite a few nice roads there...I'll be sure to head that way this spring!

Welcome!

Was that the memorial day ride? If so, we were there too. Thanks for forgetting about us asshole. If not, well I'm the asshole. Hahahaha!!!!

And pet your kick ass dog for me. Can't wait to go camping again this year.

• 2 years later...
Something about xBox & CODMW2 seems to make people obsessed & disappear

No kidding. I guess he must really enjoy repeatedly being called a fag by some 13 year old kid in Kansas.

Edited by Cheech

Something about xBox & CODMW2 seems to make people obsessed & disappear

Yeah, I've noticed him on there A LOT! I still haven't even played any since I added him on Live.

No kidding. I guess he much really enjoy repeatedly being called a fag by some 13 year old kid in Kansas.

Maybe they're more on his level? :lol: