mac tools 3 drawer cart w/tools

f4isvt

Things have come up and need to get some money together. I have a lime green 3 drawer mac cart (not macsimizer) with tools for sale. cart is a 9.7 out of 10 in damn near new condition. only flaws with it are the top two drawers have a small section of paint where the clear has been smudged had brake fluid on my hands and touched those two spots. its not obvious unless you are right up on it. I am at work and dont have a complete list of tools but i can snap pics or get a list when i get home. I do have the cover for it. Clean it once a week and after every job i do, with armor all ultra shine. cart lists for 879 on macs web site. Looking to get 1500 with all tools. Located in beavercreek more than welcome to come check it out. mine differs from this pic in that my drawer handles are black not stainless. have both keys. never been used in a shop, always at home.MB197UC-LG.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Things have come up and need to get some money together. I have a lime green 3 drawer mac cart (not macsimizer) with tools for sale. cart is a 9.7 out of 10 in damn near new condition. only flaws with it are the top two drawers have a small section of paint where the clear has been smudged had brake fluid on my hands and touched those two spots. its not obvious unless you are right up on it. I am at work and dont have a complete list of tools but i can snap pics or get a list when i get home. I do have the cover for it. Clean it once a week and after every job i do, with armor all ultra shine. cart lists for 879 on macs web site. Looking to get 1500 with all tools. Located in beavercreek more than welcome to come check it out. mine differs from this pic in that my drawer handles are black not stainless. have both keys. never been used in a shop, always at home.MB197UC-LG.jpg

It's kind of tough to sell anything Mac around here, since we don't have a Mac dealer in the area. We've had 3 in about 6 years. They don't stick around, and we've been about a year without someone coming around. You'd think that being within a couple miles of their corporate headquarters we could get some service!

/rant

List the tools that go with it, I may be able to sell this for you.