carry opinions

It'sMyRR

Its not just that. Everything is a compromise when it comes down to carrying a firearm. You need to look at your daily routine at every aspect all the way down to what you wear and what you drive when trying to decide on a carry combo. Are you a woman that wears business pants suits? Or are you more of a dress/skirt wearer. Do you carry a full size purse or a small clutch? All those questions lead to a different rout in gun and type of carry.

Business pants and a clutch....if its meeting day, add heels....If its warm, add the bike....

Not to worry. I go in phases. I'm sure I'll overthink the "ZOMG, I only have 8rnds!" thing and carry the Glock again. I've started getting some decent holsters and bought a proper DeSantis belt today. Crossbreed is on its way and I'm exploring some other carry options.

Look into the one I messaged you about?

Business pants and a clutch....if its meeting day' date=' add heels....If its warm, add the bike....[/quote']

You are going to have to experiment with different ways. Look up some of the articles by Gail Pepin. I know she has some really good write ups about women and firearms. She actually did an entire podcast about it on the pro arms podcast.

There are s couple woman that do you tube videos on woman carry options. My wife just ordered a remora holster for her S&W 642, she hadn't gotten to try it yet. No clips IWB or pocket carry its sticky so its supposed to stay in place. Wife has been through 4 or more firearms and multiple holsters to find a way that works for her. Now with the j frame we are entering new territory.

Look into the one I messaged you about?

I did. The crossbreed is for the Sig. I'm ordering the concealment solutions this weekend. But I'd like to try that new Raven. I have far more holsters than guns.

I did. The crossbreed is for the Sig. I'm ordering the concealment solutions this weekend. But I'd like to try that new Raven. I have far more holsters than guns.

Different holsters for different occasions. Lol

I wear my bedazzled one to church for example.

Business pants and a clutch....if its meeting day' date=' add heels....If its warm, add the bike....[/quote']

I found an article in one of my magazines I have archived in my gun mags. Ill get back with you after I read it and do some more searching tonight.