Anyone have a Beretta PX4 Storm?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Heavy as shit. That's about all I can say about it. It was on my list of guns to check out. Then I held it. It came off the list quickly. It's around 27.7oz if I remember correctly. To put that into perspective, my LCP is 9.4oz and my CZ100 is 22.7oz.

Heavy as shit. That's about all I can say about it. It was on my list of guns to check out. Then I held it. It came off the list quickly. It's around 27.7oz if I remember correctly. To put that into perspective, my LCP is 9.4oz and my CZ100 is 22.7oz.

Checked off my list then.

Dale has on in the shop was thinking about picking it up. It's a type F aka the compact model. Wanting to try one out.

That was on my list, the grip was too big or wide or something for me. That is a personal fit question so it may be ok for you. The early models had some FTE issues but that has been corrected. It is now a solid weapon.

i have the 9mm subcompact. Of the 10 different kinds of 9mm guns I've shot, this is the 2nd best per my liking

Probably 500rds through it and I've only had 1 no fire and it was some real cheap shit I'd never even heard of. I like it but its defintely heavy as shit and a bit wide for a subcompact which is the reason I don't carry it everyday.

I haven't shot one but I have Fondled them. they are heavy but they fit the hand really well. Id check out the Xdm 3.8. its light weight feels really good in the hand and comes with the extended magazine for shooting a lot of rounds. As most of you know Im a Taurus pistol fan. they also came out with a 800 series compact that has a similar extended mag as the XDm.