93 Honda Del Sol 155K miles $1,200-offers

madcat6183

Well I've been looking for a 4 door accord, and looks like the one on here is going to work out, but it's to replace the Del Sol I already have, so I need to sell that now. NOT listed on Craigs or anywhere else, just word of mouth, or my mom said she'd drive it for the summer months just for fun.

Anyways I don't have pics, nor do I know how to post them on here, but you can PM me a cell and Ill text some tomorrow.

Price $1,200 - Offers, I paid $1,500 with like 122K on it and have put a lot of new items on it. It gets 30-32 MPG in the winter and 36-38 MPG in the warmer months

Automatic, power everything but locks, has a rebuilt title due to minor front end damage BUT has hood in primer and new bumper from that ready to be sprayed. Removeable top stores in trunk. All lights, wipers, sprayers, etc work. No rips in seats or anything, locking gloveboxes behind seats.

CD player works and has line in for Ipod, Am/FM radio doesn't work, think it's a connection but never cared to check. NEW front speakers, panasonic from AutoZone, nicest ones they sell. No rear speakers that I know of, looks like they are there, just not hooked up.

New front DS tire, PS is good for atleast another 10K, rears are very good. New brakes and fluids when I bought it. AC and heat are AMAZING, the car warms up and cools down in no time. No rips or tears, no cracks in upohlstry etc.

Cat Back performance exhaust 1 year old, will last as long as the car. Oil was changed less than 500 miles ago with high mileage always on time.

Just put a new speed sensor on, if you've had a honda where the RPMs jump and speedo do, this will fix it.

Bad; AM/FM radio doesnt work, again, never looked at it, just listened to MP3s or CDs. Steering wheel has a little craching on it, no big deal as it's all on the underside. Sometimes there are little leaks from the seal at the front of the roof, most of the time not, but every once in awhile there is. I park in a garage so I don't really care, but want to disclose. Normal Honda Rot in rears.

Other than that, I do not believe there are any big issues. When the oil was changed I actually had them go over the whole thing and was told it was going to run longer than I'd own it easily, and had no issues. This was at my bests friends garage and I know he would tell me.

Post up or PM me a cell. Mine is 419-six one zero-5666.

Price again is $1,200 and taking offers. I'd like to sell this to make room in my garage for the accord I'd like to pick up this weekend.

Thanks!

Edited by madcat6183
MOG

I have 1 potential buyer sight unseen from 1st pm and he called me both, and will be sending pics out at lunch today to the other PMs. I'll check back on and off. 1st possible buyer is coming to look tomorrow. Once pics are recieved just let me know thoughts via PM, text, or post.

Thanks.

Joe, you'll get hands on soon.

Just to update, I can't get my texts msging to work right today with pic msgs, I apologize. I have email address's from everyone except for the 1st person who called/texted me before any post or PMs were exchanged. Order below;

1)Greg-called/texted me off line, coming to look tomorrow AM before I head to work, member on here

2)Ron505

3)Conn-e

4)Tomcat

5)Rawlins

I will email pics tomorrow morning and do apologize.

Sold but please do not lock until member post some feedback, unless he does it elsewhere. Just want to make sure everyone knows how sweet I am LOL.

Greg was a pleasure to do business with, even worked out a deal for a detail on my truck this spring/summer. Good dude, and pleasure working with him. I do miss the Del Sol already though!