Police chase suspect on MC in Hebron leading to serious crash...

SWing'R

Motorcyclist Crashes During Pursuit With Hebron Police

By: JASON MAYS , ALEX MAZER | NBC4i.com

Published: February 06, 2012

Updated: February 07, 2012 - 5:23 AM

» 0 Comments | Post a Comment

HEBRON, Ohio -- A motorcyclist is hospitalized after crashing during a high-speed pursuit with Hebron police Monday night.

According to a report, around 7:31 p.m. Heath police received a tip that a wanted felon had been seen at the Arby’s Restaurant at 540 Hebron Road.

Officers responded to check on the tip.

Officers located 24-year-old Kipp Johnson as well as 26-year-old Luther Meadows Jr.

When officers attempted to arrest Johnson, a struggle began. During the struggle, police saod, Meadows left the scene on a motorcycle.

Johnson was arrested and found to be in possession of a stolen motorcycle.

Additional tips lead police to believe the motorcycle Meadows fled on was also stolen.

A short time later, Meadows was spotted passing a Heath police officer in the opposite direction while driving the motorcycle on South 30th Street in Heath.

The report said as the officer turned around to initiate a stop, Meadows accelerated at a high rate of speed, beginning a pursuit.

The pursuit ended when Meadows crashed. He was taken into custody and transported to Grant Medical Center to be treated for injuries sustained in the crash.

The Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating the crash.

Additional charges are pending for Johnson and Meadows.

It is a shame that the article didn't end with..."the chase ended with meadows crashing and he was pronounced dead at the scene." Would save all of us some $ to prosecute/convict/jail him. & would be one less :asshat: to give bikers a bad rap.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thats mopar from CR, glad he isnt hurt too bad...wreck at 130mph into guardrail (according to news report) and i dont know Kipp personally but i have friends that are friends with him ...news says bikes were stolen, and kipp had warrants for stealing like 20 bikes last year or something...not sure on all the details though, so i wont say too much

Edited by Steve Butters

• 2 years later...