same sex marriage ban is unconstitutional

Scruit

:D

Marriage goes back to Adam and Eve, so I guess the religion of God started marriage, of course if you are an atheist you will discount me as crazy.

hmm... what if i'm not an atheist, but i do not take genesis literally? can i still discount you as crazy then?

So did government start the concept of marriage in your opinion? Were there marriages in caveman times? Did the caveman government approve them?

if you believe in adam and eve, then you surely know that cavemen never existed in the 6000 years the earth has been here, and that the fossil record was just put there by god to test our faith. :rolleyes:

Well I'm not married but I do feel it is unconstitutional to have SOME SEX MARRIAGE, I feel that it's a woman's or man's responsibility to have more sex when married, and it should be written in law that sex cannot be withheld by either party.

+1

Well I'm not married but I do feel it is unconstitutional to have SOME SEX MARRIAGE, I feel that it's a woman's or man's responsibility to have more sex when married, and it should be written in law that sex cannot be withheld by either party.

It was tough enough to get that Equal Rights Amendment passed, think how tough it will be get the "knockin' boots' amendment signed into law.

:rolleyes:

Wow. I am actually proud of some of the members on here for once. I am all for gay marriage. I have several friends who are gay (sorry guys not the hot lesbian ones) and by the time they have met someone they're ready to settle down with they are more in touch with who they are as a person.they won't go searching for "themself" in some coke whore who could fill a 55 gallon barrel with seman once they hit their midlife crises. I think it is shitty that if they aren't married and one member gets critically ill it is the family who most likely rejects them for their lifestyle who gets to make the decisions. I also think it is shitty that the church is so against gay marriage yet they sit back and do nothing while priest sodamize little boys. Your logic can go fuck itself with a redwood tree.

• Upvote 4

Wow. I am actually proud of some of the members on here for once. I am all for gay marriage. I have several friends who are gay (sorry guys not the hot lesbian ones) and by the time they have met someone they're ready to settle down with they are more in touch with who they are as a person.they won't go searching for "themself" in some coke whore who could fill a 55 gallon barrel with seman once they hit their midlife crises. I think it is shitty that if they aren't married and one member gets critically ill it is the family who most likely rejects them for their lifestyle who gets to make the decisions. I also think it is shitty that the church is so against gay marriage yet they sit back and do nothing while priest sodamize little boys. Your logic can go fuck itself with a redwood tree.

if I could rep you I would

• Upvote 1

:+15million:

Let's also remember this:

kim-kardashian.jpg