Tint before and after

2talltim

thought id put up a post tint thread and pics..went with the 26% on the rear and i guess it was a 33% on the front, not much difference between the front and back

BEFORE...................

2012-02-09_08-00-32_678.jpg

AFTER.....................

2012-02-09_12-53-19_750.jpg

AFTER #2.................

2012-02-09_12-53-29_327.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

Looks great! Can you pm me where you got it done and how much they charged. Any bubbles or imperfections?

Yes, the CTS is illegal.

got it done at zibart in reynoldsburg heres a link http://www.ziebart.com/locations/128/ right where brice and main meet

their regular price is $250 but they are having a sale right now for $220 and that is any car, any shade of tint, and it comes with a life time warrenty, no flaws noticed yet..jason that works there is a great guy he accually cut me a $200 out the door deal on my impala because i had my tahoe in there last week and i refered a couple people to him. they are also having a sale on remote starters

Looks sweet!

BTW Brown, both are illegal and yours is a least 20%, probably lower. Tint in Ohio is 50%. I had 30% on my old car all the way around and CPD added it on to a speeding ticket about 2 weeks after I had it done. They measured it at 25% due to what the window was naturally. Drove it 2 more years and never had a problem. The ticket was only around $30 addition to speeding ticket.

I just set up an appointment on Monday for Jason to install a remote start and alarm on my wife's new to us truck. thanks for the recommendation.

hes a good dude, real up front a honest about everything..there is a mickeyD's right by the place to go grab a bite to eat if your going to wait on it