Being a student...

OsuMj

I don't go on rants all that often, but damn I am so sick of being treated like a child because I am in school. I'm 26 years old damnit treat me like it!!!

I don't understand the disconnect in people's mind where a person who has a job is an adult to be respected and a person who is in school should be pushed around and talked to like they are a child.

:cry::p

i disagree. they probably get tricked into signing a release and theres nothing they can do after.

ive seen some where the girls are fucking clueless and prude....the kinda shit you wouldnt bother making up lol

i didnt wanna believe but I've seen on 2-3 occasions the same girls in other "picked up off the street" vids. Thats where I was like ehhh more than likely staged

Now I'm beginning to understand why PhD graduates are so ornery about being called Doctor, it's years of pent up passive-aggression for being treated like kindergarteners in their late 20's.

On a related note, good job hijacking this into a casting couch thread. Did not see that coming.