My new toy

grapesmuggler27

Well after much consideration on other hand guns I finally made a decision today and went and bought the S&W sigma 9mm. After handling a few others, the sigma was my favorite. Fits nicely in my hand well balanced nice bright sights and half of what the the others would cost for the same function. I've read plenty of reviews and nothing really bad can be said about it. Have yet to throw some lead with it but that's on my to-do list this weekend

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

Does this mean you'll be going to the range one time and then entering into the IDPA Nationals?

:D

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Actually when it come to shooting I'm a little better, when I was in the corps I was a 4x pistol expert, 5x rifle expert, rifle range coach and MOUNT instructor. While stationed with 2nd battalion 7th marines I helped teach LA SWAT how to clear houses.

Never shot a sigma, but heard good things about them. I have been looking for a cheap 9mm for my Dad. I have it down to a sigma or a ruger p95.

IMO... the two best sub-$300 new guns out there. I have a Sigma, but is currently on loan. I'd stake my life on its abilities.

The only complaint I've heard is the 9 lbs trigger, its a Fucking glock 19 with a better grip, better mag release, better slide lock. I like the chamber hole and the way the extractor sticks out a little with a round in the chamber. I just couldn't justify spending $200-$300 more for a "bed-stand" gun, which is what my sigma will serve

I'm going to let my girlfriend play with this and see how she likes it, if it fits her and she likes mine I would be purchasing her one as well. For the price of these I don't think you could go.wrong.

You certainly can't. I have put over 700 rounds through mine, and i purchased it brand new in 2010. Its been a great weapon. Never a jam, misfire, or any other form of malfunction.

Im just going to add my "here's my new girlfriend" post to yours since its already made. I bought a sigma from chevy a while back and it has been a great gun for me. Since buying that gun from him i have made a few more purchases... most notably this and this

cz75 .40 and a Magnum Research Baby Eagle .45

haven't shot the baby yet, just picked her up today but the cz is AMAZING

img00105201202092112.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img00104201202092111.jpg

Edited by FIJI-9-Brother
reloaded urls for image

Im just going to add my "here's my new girlfriend" post to yours since its already made. I bought a sigma from chevy a while back and it has been a great gun for me. Since buying that gun from him i have made a few more purchases... most notably this and this

cz75 .40 and a Magnum Research Baby Eagle .45

haven't shot the baby yet, just picked her up today but the cz is AMAZING

img00105201202092112.jpg

img00104201202092111.jpg

That CZ is pretty sweet, isn't it?