My new toy

grapesmuggler27

Dear Parks, my shifts at the bar are coming to an end soon. Are we going to go shooting or what? I need a reason to buy/build a 22LR AR rifle. Not to mention another carry gun.....

Im off on a sunday at the start of march. Brain, Jason and Todd like to hit the range up on sundays. so Ill be heading there to meet up with those guys. You can come and have some fun with us, if you want to drive down here?

Im just going to add my "here's my new girlfriend" post to yours since its already made. I bought a sigma from chevy a while back and it has been a great gun for me. Since buying that gun from him i have made a few more purchases... most notably this and this

cz75 .40 and a Magnum Research Baby Eagle .45

haven't shot the baby yet, just picked her up today but the cz is AMAZING

img00105201202092112.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img00104201202092111.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CZ is the gun the rest of mine will for ever be judged against. I love mine.

I see now why you were reluctant to sell. If you still have that zombie ammo and are interested in selling some, i would take a few boxes off your hands.

Actually, it never came in. I accidentally used my old Cabela's card for the shipping. When They emailed me about it, I canceled the order and They reissued the gift card. I have a couple boxes of forty, but I think I'll keep it for currency during the apocalypse. Glad you like the CZ. I'll be getting a 9mm in March.

I have a love hare relationship with my sigma. I have had it for about 5 years.and it has never givenme a bit of trouble. The thing I hate is the trigger. I hated it from one. Calling it a glock tho isn't even close. Maybe like a Gen 1 glock but nothing close to the Gen 4.

I still have mine and was thinking of selling it but could never come up with a good reason. So I decided to keep it for a truck gun

Edited by kawi kid

I have a love hare relationship with my sigma. I have had it for about 5 years.and it has never givenme a bit of trouble. The thing I hate is the trigger. I hated it from one. Calling it a glock tho isn't even close. Maybe like a Gen 1 glock but nothing close to the Gen 4

Really?? Glock sued them over patent infrigments and now Glock gets a portion of every sale of the sigma. Hold them side by side and they are almost identical same length, same weight, same width, same sights...I would never disrespect a S&W and call it a Glock though duh lol......j/k

kinda

If you can shoot a trigger that heavy good you would be amazed how well you can shoot a light one.

No I wouldn't, I know how well I can shoot. And with this sigma being my "bed stand" gun I don't care if it had a 3lbs of 12lbs trigger, if I ever had to use it the adrenaline rush you would have the trigger lbs would be an after thought.

Really?? Glock sued them over patent infrigments and now Glock gets a portion of every sale of the sigma. Hold them side by side and they are almost identical same length, same weight, same width, same sights...I would never disrespect a S&W and call it a Glock though duh lol......j/k

kinda

Not quite right. Glock didn't sue over the SW9VE or the SV40VE. Glock sued over the earlier Sigmas that are no longer in production. The 'VEs' came after the lawsuit, and the changes that make them 'VEs' were specifically to make them less similar to a Glock. I have a very early 9VE that I bought right when they were first released. It has been stone reliable and has fired thousands of rounds.

The Sigma trigger doesn't behave or feel like the Glock Safe action trigger. The Sigma trigger is designed to feel like that of a DA revolver, and it does. You can definately shoot a DA accurately, but is a different skill than shooting a SA or a striker fired pistol.

thats what sold me and made me sell the sigma, i figured id never want to fire the sigma again after being spoiled with the DA/SA hammer of the FN

I'm looking for an alternate carry gun, and I may have to spend more and stay DA/SA instead of striker fired.

I'm looking for an alternate carry gun, and I may have to spend more and stay DA/SA instead of striker fired.

look into the Bersa Thunder Series they are DA/SA and not too expensive they make them in 380, 9mm, and 45 they range from $280 to $380 and even have conceled hammer models