Knives

conn-e-rot

I carry a kershsw Ken onion its small, sturdy, and keeps an edge. Mine is half serrated. I had one of those S&Ws and I pitched it because if you open it with a normal flick the bar to release the blade got stuck and it was hard to close.

31or06c5HTL_SX150_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000IHBA0O/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?redirect=true&ref_=oh_o00_s00_i01_details

They have them for $30.xx on kabar site, but they want $8.50 shipping. Amazon offered free super saver shipping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZivRcSnPyw

Spyderco is another good brand.

Edited by crb

I picked up a Kershaw One Ton from ballisticreload.com for like 14 shipped, bought 2 after watching a few reviews. Not serated which I wish it was BUT it's sweet. No color option so it is red and black, but blade is RAZOR sharp out of the box.

Also the clip looks like a wrench, hey it's the small things like this that make me smile.

I saw that the wally world in Lancaster carries Gerber, Kershaw, and a few other good brands too actually. This was as I bought them out of .223 ammo again. Gotta try the 2 local Wally's this weekend too, picked up another 50cal ammo can to fill.

I got one of these with a non-serrated blade for Christmas and it has served me well thus far, but only having it 2months I can't speak to its long-term durability. Wish the thumb studs were a little longer but otherwise very happy with it so far.

718YiP%2B8ngL._AA1500_.jpg

Smith and wesson SWMP3BS

Most of the S&W knives I've looked at weren't very sharp at all out of the box.

Was looking at these

31gJ4RqLvEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41EZJAKqQQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

anyone have one?

That's what I have been using for the past year ir so. Holds a great edge. Easy to get razor sharp. Would highly suggest it for the money. Sog makes a good knife.

Edited by speedytriple