Roadtrip Anyone?

Jst2fst

Ok, so when I called the sheriffs office this morning they do; do non-resident permits. All you need is you issuing state CHL, drivers license and two non family references plus the $20 for the application fee. Their about 3.5 hrs from columbus one way
\

Really....that is it? And how does the 2 reference thing work, is it some kind of paperwork they provide for that? I might be in for this, will know more come March.

this thread has failed me, i cant go anyway because we are camping at wayne that weekend, but i thought i was going to miss out on a nice "RIDE" to PA :nono:

I had originally thought about taking the bike their and back solo but none of the counties on the ohio pa border do non resident so im gonna cage it.

I had originally thought about taking the bike their and back solo but none of the counties on the ohio pa border do non resident so im gonna cage it.

i thought all county seriffs did it?i could be wrong it happend once before..lol

i thought all county seriffs did it?i could be wrong it happend once before..lol

Nope not all of them do it only select few, the one I found was the closest one to the ohio border and lawrence county you have to have two refrences fron two people that live in that county said to the deputy I screwed then for that.

Nope not all of them do it only select few, the one I found was the closest one to the ohio border and lawrence county you have to have two refrences fron two people that live in that county said to the deputy I screwed then for that.

its not near the state lline but a guy i work with just told me he got his in jefferson county and he didnt have to give any references:confused:..said he had his ohio ccw, driver lisence and $19 and he got in in under 20 min

But I'm totally cereal about this trip. Just gotta be back at a decent time or the finances, I mean fiance will pull the man card.

Stand up and tell her you're doing man things, with men, and to shut her mouth and have dinner ready no matter when you get home.

and

A valid current or expired concealed weapon, firearm or handgun permit or license that is issued by another state or a political subdivision of another state and that has a training or testing requirement for initial issuance.

all you need is your ohio chl but I would send copy of certificate also I wish I would of known about arizona before I got my PA wouldn't have bothered with PA

• 2 weeks later...