PIRC/ beaver run may 5&6??

darkfader

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty early still aka not even March lol. I was getting ready to prepay for a bunch of events this season last night and decided I'd rather wait and just register 10-14 days prior depending on weather forecasts because of how jacked the winter was.

I'm sure closer to you'll get some responses.

^ haha, i know it's early, but i need some track! haha, also i didn't want to forget to mention tracktactics is one of the 3 US distributors of dunlop tires, so if you need some new 'lops, they will also be there. along with vesrah brake pads and arlen ness suits, which are available to rent or purchase.

What do you mean?

If you go to use the credit card on registration time after time you have to wait 5min so the system makes sure you don't get overcharged/stolen info. Doing the rounds separately to get the discounted price. And yes, some of them have the Heavy Mini 20! :p

Do we have any info on Dave moss' price?

the last event he attended with us, which was in february, he charged $40.00 for a complete tune and he would check the bike after each session until he was satisfied with the settings. best $40 ever spent IMO. you can check out his site as well, http://feelthetrack.com/ hope to see some of you guys out there.