Gerbings Heated Jacket liner

Hoblick

:bow:

awesome! like i said before in my thread stating i purchased it, i debated on getting heated gear for a long time. I got tired of layering up, restricting my movement on the bike, and still being cold in the process.

I only purchased the heated jacket liner, the heat troller, and the plug to plug into my BMW style power outlet on the multistrada.

it was 34 degrees today, and i figured it woulda be a nice temp to try out the liner. I put a shampa warmskin on as my base layer (its nice because it will go over your wrist and it has thumb holes, put your gloves over top that.) then my gerbings liner, and a leather jacket.

started out with it half way up. pretty toasty, but after a freeway run i was getting a tad chilly, so i cranked it up full blast. VERY warm, kept my core at a great warm temp. my legs were still cold, but less cold then usual, and i had less layers (starter brand cold weather compression pants, thermal underwear, and regular old dickies)

as usual i wore my schampa balaclava, with that and the high neck on the gerbings, my neck wasnt cold at all.

hands were a little cold, but i was wearing some summer leather gloves.

what can i say, the gerbings is amazing, and i had alot more movement. the gerbings liner itself without power to it cuts down on the wind.

the bad, now i want the heated pants liner and heated gloves :cry:

if your on the fence about heated gear, dont wait any longer. just take the plunge. its not cheap, but it will extend your riding season, and youll will be toasty and ready to roll.

I talked to gerbings this weekend at the delear expo, great people, always ready to answer a question, and they are always improving there products anyway they can. They stand behind there products 100%.

+1 Gerbings gear amazing! I have the liner and gloves keep warm down to 20 degrees (last winter). When I use the liner I just wear a t-shirt, liner and jacket setting only 1/4 to 1/2 and stay toasty warm. I don't have heated grips but Gerbings gloves take car of that. More expensive but last year had a glove that went bad sent it in and repair done less than 10 days (lifetime warranty on heating element).

Damn you' date=' Ryan. I convinced myself not to buy a heated liner. BamBam already extoled the virtues of heated gear to me last April.

You are really starting to piss me off[/quote']

:lol: my thoughts exactly. I've been toying with the idea to get a jacket liner as well but have been putting it off for other purchases. The more I hear from people the more I want one!