Cincinnati drive thru shooting

kawi kid

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Drive-Thru-Owner-Shoots-Guy-Who-Tried-To-Rob-Store/MwifoKVaPkq4gdQB-fkrDA.cspx

Happened a few days ago. I think this goes right along with me always saying you are going to need multiple multiple shots. Granted there was multiple shots on target but not placed in critical areas.

Another way to look at this is a handgun really isn't the best thing to shoot someone with..... But we all can't walk around with shotguns everywhere lol.

I saw this and had to post it since I spend my weekends in our drive thru. Two weeks ago I thought I was getting robbed. Two guys who were both shithoused drunk and smelled like they dumped the bong water on their heads came in. It felt like the one was trying to feel me out cuz he got right in my face, almost challenging, me just to ask for a bathroom. Then they slammed their car into one of our bumper poles that protect the pumps so I called the cops and reported their drunk asses.

After the whole thing ended I replayed back through my head what I did wrong. I realized. Let him get to close to me. He was arms length from me. If I would have tried to draw he could have easily fouled my sweep or even my actual draw. It's easy to go over scenarios in your head but when you are dropped into the situation it's different.

I saw this and had to post it since I spend my weekends in our drive thru. Two weeks ago I thought I was getting robbed. Two guys who were both shithoused drunk and smelled like they dumped the bong water on their heads came in. It felt like the one was trying to feel me out cuz he got right in my face, almost challenging, me just to ask for a bathroom. Then they slammed their car into one of our bumper poles that protect the pumps so I called the cops and reported their drunk asses.

After the whole thing ended I replayed back through my head what I did wrong. I realized. Let him get to close to me. He was arms length from me. If I would have tried to draw he could have easily fouled my sweep or even my actual draw. It's easy to go over scenarios in your head but when you are dropped into the situation it's different.

Playing these scenarios could save your life one day. Next time you probably wont let him get that close.

I would keep a shotgun under the counter, probably a SxS.