4DAIVI PAI2K5

Pick one fools  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one fools

• Glock 26
    • CZ RAMI
    • Kahr
    • Keltec

I've taken apart kel-tec pistols before for friends and I will never buy one. One friend had ftf issues, I remove his firing pin and out looks like a unicorn horn. Seriously, the machine marks were ridiculous. Another friend had extraction issues with another pf9, the extractor claw was like .020 out of spec. From what I've seen its hastily made junk, buy the Glock.

I have not fired the PF9 but would like some more info on them.

I carry a Kahr PM9 more than I carry my G19. I'm not a big fan of the G26 mostly because of it's size, I really have a hard time thinking of it as a sub-compact when comparing it to the Kahr PM9. The Kahr I have is $250 more than a gen 3 G26 and I would make the purchase again.

I'd go with the CZ. They're badass little guns with a great track record. I've never gotten into Kahrs (they may be garbage or awesome), I'm not sold on that Kel Tec model, and I never felt comfortable with my Glock 26. That's just my opinion since you asked.

I never liked you dale..... NEVER

LOL, I didn't say Glocks were bad (although a brand new Gen 4 19 I just sold a customer blew up first time to the range)! Just that the M&P for the price/quality/features is superior.

You'll come to the dark side one of these days.

• Upvote 1