Someone do me a favor with a website?

Bad324

For some reason I am unable to get to VFRdiscussion. This has been happening the last couple days and I need to get on to pull the how to of removing the front fairing. I thought maybe the site was just down for a day or 2 but in that time I received a PM (email notification) so now I think its my computer

I can get to every other website I use just fine. I'm using google chrome and I tried using internet explorer and it would still time out.

1) What am I doing wrong?

2) Can anyone see if they can get to the site and see if my suspicions are confirmed?

ugh wtf...I hate trying to work on bikes without instructions since I'm mildly ri-tarded. But I have shit for light in my garage so today is the perfect day since its sunny. Might have to do it the old fashioned way and just starting turning a wrench to figure it out

I've got the sides off already and that was fairly easy as I've done it before. When I was working on it was getting cold and dark (my garage has shit for lighting) so I didn't really look at it all that well. As soon as the UC bball game is over I'm just gonna go out to the garage and see if I can't figure it out

Basically just a general how to of what to remove and where is what I'm looking for so I have a general understanding before diving in to it first. I have very short patience and temper so I find it usually helps having that general knowledge first so its easier on me lol

thanks Hoblick!

I actually was able to get it all off just now and only broke 1 thing so I'm pretty impressed with myself. A lot easier than I thought it was going to be. The next step is going to be taking out the headlights and it looks like the same screws that were on my cbr nose fairing that for the life of me I could not get out without cutting them out so might be back for questions on those if I can't figure it out

thanks Hoblick!

I actually was able to get it all off just now and only broke 1 thing so I'm pretty impressed with myself. A lot easier than I thought it was going to be. The next step is going to be taking out the headlights and it looks like the same screws that were on my cbr nose fairing that for the life of me I could not get out without cutting them out so might be back for questions on those if I can't figure it out

I know exactly what screws you are talking about! I just stripped the CBR and I had to use a knife to dig in and spin them. I'm going to go to the store with the screw and look for something that fits because that sucked.