Ahhhhh... help me out!

hollywood3586

find me some decent priced .380 ammo or an OWB holster for my new LCP :D

I need lulz fucker, not research jobs.

Ps, how come you went with the LCP? We need to meet up, id like to shoot yours. Have you shot an LC9? I'm curious in the differences between the two.

Edited by hollywood3586

Who doesnt enjoy watching a poptart cat flying through outer space while sh*tting out a rainbow?? lmao

albeit, it was fun for about 60 seconds.. Now i feel like Ive lost they last 20 minutes of my life because I think he is going to do something else.

Ps, how come you went with the LCP? We need to meet up, id like to shoot yours. Have you shot an LC9? I'm curious in the differences between the two.

First, shot my friends LCP and liked it. Second, found a damn good deal on a slightly used one with a Crimson Trace. Third, wanted a pocket gun

I did consider the LC9 but never saw, handled or shot one in person and then I found this deal so I just jumped on it

Bad got a gun to match his personality..... bitch gun lol.

says the "man" that lets a woman tell him what he can and can't do :rolleyes:

all i gotta say is... Mine's bigger. :D

I have 2 and my 9mm is bigger than yours anyway

Here is bads new gun wm_2134791.jpg

yup, fortunately I'm set in my masculinity that a little pink gun doesnt bother me. Plus, in the unfortunate event I have to use it it will be that much better to taunt the assailant for getting owned by a little pink gun