Ammo special

8mmDale

Todd's already been here on a scouting mission. There is still 9 boxes of blazer brass left, and maybe a dozen boxes of Tula. Lots of 147 grain AE left. There is 6 more cases of blazer en route.

Spending an extra $20 on ammo so he can save me $80 on a gun makes it worth it to keep small business alive. Tomorrow's not looking good, but I'll be in for a case. Thank you.

Hell, I've stuffed more in a G-string for a special wink meant just for me.

Edited by C-bus
  • Upvote 1

Spending an extra $20 on ammo so he can save me $80 on a gun makes it worth it to keep small business alive. Tomorrow's not looking good, but I'll be in for a case. Thank you.

So you're saying Dale should start wearing a G-string?

NoBama 2012

Supports small business and single mother's. :lol:

I'm not trying to shit on your thread and if I am out of line let me know. But for the Dayton folks old English outfitters is have the same sale.

Yes. You are shitting on his thread. Support a small biz when u can, but def don't shit on his thread.

NoBama 2012