suspension tuner near Columbus

fungames43232

For drag racing, I'd make the trek to Broc's performance... He is the drag god around these parts and actually well regarded almost anywhere I have ever been when referring drag racing...

He's in the Dayton area and what? An hour or so from CBus?

Well I think I managed to get a rough tune on the suspension. I used a triple stand to fully extend the front forks and get a measurement. Then used a tie wrap around the fork to find how much sag was there. I did find she is a little weak in the knees up front since I bottomed out the pre-load and still had 30mm of travel. As for the rear, the beast was too heavy for me to pull up on side stand (or I'm just weaker in my old age). So I flipped my pegs and put the bike on jack stands (with the help of my front and rear stands). This allowed for the initial rear measurement. The back only had 10mm of sag So I adjusted away and was able to make it 30mm also. I know the front is suppose to be 25, but until I get some stiffer springs, shes going to have to live at 30. Can't wait for this snow to stop so I can take her out and play with compression and rebound.

OMG I just happen to have his phone number LOL. Got his name from a dealer here in town that told me he did engine builds. I didn't know he also worked on suspension. Thank you.

You are welcome...

Worth a call for sure, if he is not interested in doing your set up, he can certainly point you in the direction of someone who will.

Good luck!