Replaced the XDM

crb

I have missed my 92fs stainless since I sold it and switched from 9mm to 40 Cal. Dealer had a 96 brigadier on consignment and It followed me home. :)

I am still considering a M&P down the road, but since the wife released the EMP back to me I wasn't in the market for another carry gun. I actually only went to the gun shop to pickup some luggage since I have to go and testify against the guy that pulled the gun on me almost 2 years ago. I have to travel through Illinouis so I figured I would pickup a pistol box(safe) with a cable since I can't carry in IL.

IMG_20120303_173349-1-1-1.jpg

Edited by crb

Me too, I miss my military M9, i actually been looking for one. It was my first gun so it holds special meaning to me

Vances in Columbus has the M9 with 2 15-rnd mags AND 2 17-rnd mags for $549 new. I think that's a decent deal since I paid around $600 for mine with just the 2 15s.

Im pretty sure Olde English has them for the same price, gotta see if i still have my old blackhawk leg drop holster

Grape, I've got a very lightly used 92fs I've been considering passing off for other things. I've got the box, some Pachmyrs, two original 10 rd mags plus three or four 15 rd mags. Let me know if you're interested.