New From Cincinnati

Bearcat91

Hi my names Geoff, I am 20, will be 21 in may. I am a MET student at The University of Cincinnati. Looking at buying my first bike for this upcoming riding season! Iv gone from looking at ninja 250s and buell blasts, to gsxr's and larger ninjas. Right now I like this 1993 gsxr 1100, Does any one no much about the bike as far as reliability and ease of maintenance? Also I will be taking BRC and wearing all the gear! safty first!

Bienvenidos from a UC grad!

First, let me congratulate you on picking the best basketball school in Ohio. Second as far as the bike choices go, I know nothing of older GSXR's and parts may or may not be hard to find. My suggestion would start with a nice EX500 or sv650 or Ninja 650. Won't grow out of them as quick as a 250 and easy to learn on

First, let me congratulate you on picking the best basketball school in Ohio. Second as far as the bike choices go, I know nothing of older GSXR's and parts may or may not be hard to find. My suggestion would start with a nice EX500 or sv650 or Ninja 650. Won't grow out of them as quick as a 250 and easy to learn on

Yes it has been an awesome season!!! do you go to many games? I havnt been to any unfortunately because Im on my coop quarter :(

Yes it has been an awesome season!!! do you go to many games? I havnt been to any unfortunately because Im on my coop quarter :(

unfortunately no. I live in Cleveland and only made it down for one game this year. Normally I make a couple of them but this year was just too busy. I do however watch just about every one I can on tv and ESPN3.

Spent 4 of my 5 years at UC in the front row of the student section, couldn't buy a better seat than that!

Welcome man. You have quite a plethora of riders in the greater cincinnati area.

Northern Kentucky also has some of the best roads in a 250 mile radius![/quote

I would like to ride the dragon one day! once im a lil more cumfy on the bike of course!

Welcome to the site!

Ninja 650, or find a Ninja 650...:)

Kawasaki ER6N, Suzuki Gladius, Suzuki SV650, FZ6 etc. etc. all good bikes.

Another thought is a Kawasaki Z1000 03-08,or a Z750, they are very easy to ride, bigger bikes, but very user friendly, just my opinion though.

Best of luck with your search...

i think his t shirt says it all for best basketball schools in ohio

Ohio State is a football school, UC is a basketball school :D

I'll never root for UC over OSU in football just like I'd never root for OSU over UC when it comes to basketball