home defense shotgun setup?

scottie.harris

My 870 short barrel extended tube 12g is right beside my bed loaded with the safety on. If there's a threat I grab the gun flip the safety off and go to work like I've trained. Right now I've got it loaded with a slug first round then 3in 000 buckshot until the last round which is another slug. I don't have any tacti-cool attachments to mine the only thing I may add is one of those butt stock ammo carriers.

My 870 short barrel extended tube 12g is right beside my bed loaded with the safety on. If there's a threat I grab the gun flip the safety off and go to work like I've trained. Right now I've got it loaded with a slug first round then 3in 000 buckshot until the last round which is another slug. I don't have any tacti-cool attachments to mine the only thing I may add is one of those butt stock ammo carriers.

if you didnt pick your gun up by the trigger guard and twirl it around you wouldnt even need the safety :rolleyes: