Arnold Classic...?

McLovin

i will be coming up saturday morning. and i am going to stay up there for the evening. a couple trainers i work out with the gym are going up and they said its a great time and there are some great partys going on saturday night. i have never been but i am really looking forward to it

I had a nasty cold this year, but a few friends from the gym went there had a good time and picked up some freebies. Steve said something about someone benching 700 with a grip so wide and chest so big that the bar only moved 2-3".

They were on lookout, with no luck, for those velcro barbell collars like one of the guys got a few years ago, those have since seen a few too many heavy deadlifts and aren't gripping like they used to.

Guess I'll have to amazon.com some, dangit.

Last time I fought there was like 03. It's a good time..definitely a freak show in some respects too. Always a good time. AND UFC was in town, so you can't beat that weekend as far as something to do in the winter. Now that they have MMA, I might go down next year.

Last time I fought there was like 03. It's a good time..definitely a freak show in some respects too. Always a good time. AND UFC was in town, so you can't beat that weekend as far as something to do in the winter. Now that they have MMA, I might go down next year.

You fighting currently anywhere?

You fighting currently anywhere?

I had to take a few years off because of a motorcycle accident, but I just got back into training on a consistent basis. I think I am going to shoot for an early summer time frame for a fight. The guys I train with at Rising Dragon are constantly fighting...two fought last Saturday and another fights in Akron this Saturday.