AXO Striker boots DEAL

Bad324

I apologize those ate better options than sandals and tennis shoes. Soooo sorry I was trying to inform those who may have not seen such a sale that need boots. Thank you Shitty.

Serpent is clearly a native Cincinatian so I'm not shocked by his response. I take zero offense sice I lived in that hell hole of a tri state for 6 years and only go back to get shitfaced and piss on the streets to express how much greater Cleveland is than the 4th largest city in Ohio

Hmmmm, not sure if I wasn't these or not. I do need something better than my DC's for riding tho. Can anyone suggest something that doesn't look too silly?

Not sure what you mean by looking silly...looking protected is not looking silly!!!

I tried a pair of these on at IP, a very stiff, and cumbersome feel while walking in them...The BOA system was great though, I really considered them at the time, the odd feel, and the price for what you get, turned me away, I think they were $156.99 + tax, or something like that at the time...

If you are looking for something with a bit more protection than typical shoes, at $70, you might want to check them out...

this is what it says when you follow the links to buy....

Currently unavailable.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

edit: this is only on size 10.5 and up..they have smaller sizes

Edited by 2talltim

Not sure what you mean by looking silly...looking protected is not looking silly!!!

I tried a pair of these on at IP, a very stiff, and cumbersome feel while walking in them...The BOA system was great though, I really considered them at the time, the odd feel, and the price for what you get, turned me away, I think they were $156.99 + tax, or something like that at the time...

If you are looking for something with a bit more protection than typical shoes, at $70, you might want to check them out...

when you tried these on how was the sizing compared to what you normally wear?

when you tried these on how was the sizing compared to what you normally wear?

I have a wide foot, usually between an 11 1/2 and a 12, if I remember correctly, they were pretty close to normal sizing, a bit narrow for me, but most shoes are.

I have a wide foot, usually between an 11 1/2 and a 12, if I remember correctly, they were pretty close to normal sizing, a bit narrow for me, but most shoes are.

i have a REALLY wide foot and these were too narrow for me when I tried them on at IP last year

I wear these now, I know not the best, but they fit pretty well, and they offer better protection than normal shoes, plus I received 20% off when I purchased them, so the cost was right for me.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product.asp/ImageName/VEGA11-12OCLOCK-SPORT-BOOT.jpg/Brand/VEGA/Class2/Footwear/Class3/Street%20Boots-Mens/Class1/STREET%20PRODUCTS

i think anything that protects your ankles better than sneakers is absolutely a step up from what is seen on 90% of riders (nikes and flip flops).

personally, for budget boots, i'd pick up used touring boots from some guy who got better boots. otherwise, i find the not-quite-race model boots from sidi, etc are quick and easy to get in and out of and would do a better job than this style of boots/shoes but these are perfect for people wanting a more casual look with better than normal protection, for cheap. definitely a good deal for that buyer.

At SHIFT, we recognized the fact that riders want a shoe that protects vs a boot. Ankle protection, good material that will hold up in a crash and a good last is what makes a good shoe that is a street bike approved protection product.

AStar also makes a solid option as well as Icon and I believe Sidi. Sidi's is not as sporty I think, however...

Anyways, SHIFT is out of the street business, but the shoe we had was really good and comfy and did great at protecting. We actually used them for pit bike racing and while not as good as sawed off MX boots, they worked rather well...

I apologize those ate better options than sandals and tennis shoes. Soooo sorry I was trying to inform those who may have not seen such a sale that need boots. Thank you Shitty.

Serpent is clearly a native Cincinatian so I'm not shocked by his response. I take zero offense sice I lived in that hell hole of a tri state for 6 years and only go back to get shitfaced and piss on the streets to express how much greater Cleveland is than the 4th largest city in Ohio

cincy is a shit hole but at least I have places to ride that are worth riding....

cincy is a shit hole but at least I have places to ride that are worth riding....

and next time find us some deals on open finger gloves you id....no no real it in serpent....:D

and next time find us some deals on open finger gloves you id....no no real it in serpent....:D

So do I...it's called SEO and it's only a 45 slab to the good stuff. Least it's still actually IN Ohio. If you don't like it the heads up then too fucking bad. With all due respect of course :) Is it the best? Fuck no. Is it better than your fellow ghetto town squids and their sandals...you bet your ass

My first reply was semi ill advised one from the bar so it may have been a bit strong but eh screw it I have a strong personality :trollface: