Gerber Apocalypse Kit

Casper

You can't just go calling repost with posting the link to the original thread. LOL.

For the record, a search for Gerber Apocalypse brings up only this thread. So..... :dunno:

Sorry, couldn't find it but I think it is because it was in the walking dead thread. My bad.

$350 for that? I'll just wait for the apocolypse to happen and then raid my local hardware store for all the same shit :D
Funny how often I hear something similar. "I'll just take what I need when it happens". Good luck with that.
^^^ you got it. Just like the other product placement this season.
I watched Men of a Certain age on TBS. The first season was just hilarious. Loved the show. Then the second season came, and was nothing but a giant commercial for GM. I quit watching. I just can't take having commercials crammed down my throat. It's rare I find a show I like to begin with. Then they have to ruin it with product placements. Blah. /rant

Funny how often I hear something similar. "I'll just take what I need when it happens". Good luck with that.

as I've said many times, its not a world I would want to live in anyway so the shorter the better :)

but seriously I'm not sure why its so hard to believe. If everyone starts turning to zombies then whats the issue? I'll always have enough ammo to get me from my house to several retail areas where I can loot them lol

Good luck looting them with the thousands of others who have the same idea. Mean while I have loaded up my supplies and gas and be on my way out of heavily populated areas.

because where I live is heavily populated. Shit most people don't even know that there is a hardware store in Richfield let alone where it is. Yes, they stock enough sweet killing items for me to be ok. Not to mention the mechanic has a supply. Oh and it also helps I have most of this shit at my work already which is where I would head since I have everything I need here to make a perfect Fort

Good luck looting them with the thousands of others who have the same idea. Mean while I have loaded up my supplies and gas and be on my way out of heavily populated areas.

Better to loot the lone looters.