CRP (Circleville Raceway Park) Practice!

fireman_343

Was out there yesterday... Only 2 other guys were there but left as soon as I got there, so it's a little uneasy riding on the track with nobody else really watching! Lol. But, the weather was perfect and I got some great practice in!

Hope to go back Satutday and hope more people show up!

d8f7e5be.jpg

4db8ff87.jpg

Full sized bike.. No! It's a kart track, I'd say anything bigger than a 450 super moto is overkill.. Even a 450 is! A 600,1k sport bike on there is just not safe and I'm sure they wouldn't let ya on with anyone else due to what happened to the 5yr old kid last year!

Seat hight.. I have no clue... I would have to measure.. But here's a pic of me next to it to give ya an idea. I'm 5'8"

79b4718a.jpg

450 Supermoto is perfect size for a bike. Any tard in fact... We used to race that track and we had everything from 125 smokers to 530 KTMs... Any tard is perfectly fine there and a BLAST!!

Take a tard there and break the leathers in. Attack Painter and I are planning on a ride there sometime once he gets back from Daytona. Hit us up if you wanna try it!

Was out there yesterday... Only 2 other guys were there but left as soon as I got there, so it's a little uneasy riding on the track with nobody else really watching! Lol. But, the weather was perfect and I got some great practice in!

Hope to go back Satutday and hope more people show up!

d8f7e5be.jpg

4db8ff87.jpg

Tough looking bike you have there. Looks race ready. Going out Sat? If I knew where the track was I wouldn't mind cruising out and scoping out a few laps....

Tough looking bike you have there. Looks race ready. Going out Sat? If I knew where the track was I wouldn't mind cruising out and scoping out a few laps....

Thanks.. Yes I plan on going back out Sat around 1pm.. The track is located just north of Circleville on Rt 23 next to the old Sanoco gas station/ truck stop on the West side of the road. Kinda across from the old 84 Lumber yard (not there anymore, it's now some auto salvage place).

450 Supermoto is perfect size for a bike. Any tard in fact... We used to race that track and we had everything from 125 smokers to 530 KTMs... Any tard is perfectly fine there and a BLAST!!

Take a tard there and break the leathers in. Attack Painter and I are planning on a ride there sometime once he gets back from Daytona. Hit us up if you wanna try it!

Yeah, bring the tards out!! We have a motard class 450 and under now!! Let everyone know!! People asked for it, we made it happen!

No problem.. Yes a CRF150R can bump up to the motard class.. Or any F1 bike I'm sure could.. As long as the lap times are not too slow. A 450 with the right rider could do some damage out there.. Kent and I (leaders in the F1 class) do 51 sec laps around there.. I think I clocked a 450 around .46-48 sec lap. But that was Mark Burkheart! Lol

Let me know when your balls drop and grab your leathers and meet us to ride big bikes. Great cross training for the big bikes.

Hey, Im allowed to do the big bikes! I just got back from Jennings, remember lol. Actually the Bday was good, chilling in the man garage(120x40 pole barn), and talking Ford and Dodge Trucks.

But hope you all had a good time, sorry I missed it. And yes, I could use the track time.

I did get the track/race bike drilled and ready and lawn mower fixed too.

Hey, Im allowed to do the big bikes! I just got back from Jennings, remember lol. Actually the Bday was good, chilling in the man garage(120x40 pole barn), and talking Ford and Dodge Trucks.

But hope you all had a good time, sorry I missed it. And yes, I could use the track time.

I did get the track/race bike drilled and ready and lawn mower fixed too.

Like I said, Paul and I are wanting to get some riding in during the week. The supermotos (250s and 450s) are great at cross training you for the bike turd you ride... :D

I'll have my bike and you can come ride. Learn to ride loose and when the big bike gets a little jiggy, it'll feel like it is supposed to and your ass cheeks won't tense up and pucker...

i need to do this.. paul has invited me quite a few times.. and ive never had the time.. what time tuesday you all going brian? i work untill 11am would love to go

Not sure if this week... I gotta travel to Michigan for work this week... Plus, haven't heard from him yet. This coming week might not be best.

I'll keep ya posted...