The JVC Marshmallow's are on sale at Big Lots for $10

Casper

Ha, I was just in Big Lots yesterday, saw them and picked up 2 pairs. I use them a ton, my favorite ear-bud. If you really want them to rock for motorcycle use, buy either the Monster foam tips or the Comply T400 foam tips, and do the Kramer mod on them (cut out the paper filter, and some porous closed cell foam in the tube). Makes them sound much better, and the foam tips will do a much better job blocking out road noise than the factory rubbery tips.

I might have to pickup another set. They didn't work out all that well for me in the helmet (I haven't given up trying though) but they're pretty good for around work, the yard, other noisy environments. The sound quality is a little bit better than the pair of JVC's I have that have the hook for over the ear lobe, but the ear lobe ones tend to stay in my ears better under the helmet.

These are the headphones I found stayed in my ears best when putting my helmet on and taking it off. I wrote a thing here: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=69294. I was in Big Lots the other day and saw them there for $10. I bought a spare set.

Sheit! Shoulda grabbed me a set.