Need Ducati 748 riser clip-on recommendations.

baptizo

Any Ducati experts on here who can help point me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for 3/4"-1" riser clip-ons for my 748 to help alleviate the torture chamber ergonomics. I'm able to ride for about 25 minutes and it's time to cry "uncle". Either that or I'm too old for sport bike ergo's and need to find a CB1000R.

Are the Gilles Vario Bars still available?

Speedymoto adjustable clip-ons in 53mm?

LSL clip-ons?

Thanks,

Derek

I just installed a set of Heli-bars on the R1, and was pretty impressed with the quality and installation documentation.

I have Fast by Ferracci risers on the 916 that work well also, but I can't speak to the install since they were on the bike when I bought it. The risers and a Corbin seat make 200~300 miles completely doable on these bikes.

Both the Heli-bars and the FBF risers use the stock brake/throttle/clutch lines which is nice, and there aren't any clearance issues that I've run into with them.

Heli Bars are awesome! (if they have a listing for your bike). Issue with some of the other companies is they are more of a universal clip on and not bike specific. For some this is an issue, for others its not. That new CB is very tempting...

I just installed a set of Heli-bars on the R1, and was pretty impressed with the quality and installation documentation.

I have Fast by Ferracci risers on the 916 that work well also, but I can't speak to the install since they were on the bike when I bought it. The risers and a Corbin seat make 200~300 miles completely doable on these bikes.

Both the Heli-bars and the FBF risers use the stock brake/throttle/clutch lines which is nice, and there aren't any clearance issues that I've run into with them.

My 748/996 currently has Fast by Ferraci's on it but they're too low. I'm going to check out Heli-Bars, Cyclecat, and FBF for starters.

My 748/996 currently has Fast by Ferraci's on it but they're too low. I'm going to check out Heli-Bars, Cyclecat, and FBF for starters.

Drop by desmohio.com and Chris will get back to pretty quickly (Cyclecat)

Drop by desmohio.com and Chris will get back to pretty quickly (Cyclecat)

I'm not sure how to post it over there (just signed up) but I have found what I think I need on their website - DBR1 Ducati 748-916-996-998 Bar Mounting System:

http://www.cyclecat.com/bar-mounting-systems/item/36

Chris @ Cyclecat says that they're sold out at the moment and mentioned hitting him up at the clubhouse on a Sunday.

He also said that at least one of the OR guys is a troublemaker, Yotaman or something like that. :D