Proof that God exists...

Scruit

if its a mesh jacket and you're just wearing a t shirt its probably good til about 68. Under that and it starts to get cooooold

I'll bear that in mind. It's a mesh with a zip-out waterproof liner and zip-out thermal liner. I can switch out the thermal liner and add a fleece in the mornings.

I'll bear that in mind. It's a mesh with a zip-out waterproof liner and zip-out thermal liner. I can switch out the thermal liner and add a fleece in the mornings.

ahhh mine comes new with a waterproof liner but I bought it used cheap with no liner so I'm not sure. I have a Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 that I went with since it has a pocket to store an extra visor around your side

I have a Fieldsheer mesh jacket with a liner.

It's tolerable in the 60's w/out the liner and a t-shirt, comfy w/ the liner into the 50's - adding a polypro pullover makes it even better for the 40's. But, I have a Joe Rocket winter jacket for the 40's and below so I'm covered either way.

I got a Toumaster Intake 2 Air, on sale at IP for $160. Pretty much identical to my existing jacket except for the mesh. My regular jacket, even with liner removed, leaves me sweating like a pig on heat over about 80-85. Especially at red lights.

I have a Fieldsheer mesh jacket with a liner.

It's tolerable in the 60's w/out the liner and a t-shirt, comfy w/ the liner into the 50's - adding a polypro pullover makes it even better for the 40's. But, I have a Joe Rocket winter jacket for the 40's and below so I'm covered either way.

I have a Fieldsheer textile jacket and riding pants both with insulated liners. They're pretty decent down to about 40-ish degrees. The annoying part is days where I need the liners for the ride in, but not for the ride home. It's a bit tedious to put the liners in and out each day.

Looking forward to a week of epic temperatures so early in the season...

No one thinking this might actually be a bad thing?

No freezing temps to kill bugs and weather continues to be out of the norm with unseasonably hot weather. Storms are coming for sure, just a matter of when and they are going to be brutal. More tornadic activity further north, I suspect.

Last spring was very wet and cold so I am not complaining but I just have one of those, "be careful what you wish for" things going on.

This year a continuation of last years late season drought?