Re-upped and a bike finally

98fiveseven

Hey guys I signed up along time ago and didn't post much because the only thing I had at the time was my 300ex quad...

I recently purchased a 99 Katana 600 for this year to learn to ride on and ocmmute to my job this summer :)

Basic red silver bike with a yoshimura slip on and -1+1 sprockets.

I am open to any and all tips on riding safer smarter and better :)

I just got a M2R perforated leather jacket with the "armor" from Iron pony along with a pair of gloves. I already have a helmet and boots. What should I look for as far as pants would i generally be alright in a pair of jeans or should I look for something more suited to riding?

Took the bike down the road the other day (Monday) when it was really nice. I did pretty good. A little wobbley pulling out of the drive ways but other then that I can't wait till spring is here!

Yes I work out at the East Liberty Plant for Adecco. First shift temporary :)

Which is where I found the bike at.

ok. i work at the marysville plant (2nd shifter), and the person that was selling it must of also posted it there cuz i seen it on the board. wasnt up very long. haha. thats cool though, maybe we can meet up sometime when it gets warm. :biker:

ok. i work at the marysville plant (2nd shifter), and the person that was selling it must of also posted it there cuz i seen it on the board. wasnt up very long. haha. thats cool though, maybe we can meet up sometime when it gets warm. :biker:

hell yea I want to ride as much as possible. Will be a bit hard with the Camaro getting a new rear end in it soon! But Ill be on the bike as much as possible for the fuel mileage!