F/S Romanian AK 47

Sunuva

No prob. Not like I "needed" another one. And yes they are way more accurate than a few on here give credit to. I've had one of mine at the range shooting a golf ball at 200 yards and ruined ground hogs days at further, I'd say that's good enough for me.

No prob. Not like I "needed" another one. And yes they are way more accurate than a few on here give credit to. I've had one of mine at the range shooting a golf ball at 200 yards and ruined ground hogs days at further, I'd say that's good enough for me.

Really? I would literally pay to see that. Especially since it was Brian who hit the golf ball at 200 yards with his AR15. I believe the same day that Jagr's kid had an easier time hitting clays at 100 yards with Brian's AR than you did with this awesome AK. But maybe I have my range outings confused.

Nope same day, Jagr and minime were there too watching. Brain left after a couple shots. Funny how the story changes. Brian is still salty of the Glock he hesitated on and the Woodbury bashing obviously. Dont get it but oh well. AR snobs will hate, it's cool though. I have 2 AR's myself and a 3rd one coming from Dale anyday now so i like AR's as well just happen to enjoy the AK more. Why you mad brah? And really dont see why he's still mad about the Glock, I offered it to him first and he passed so I bought it. Where's the hate from?

Nope same day, Jagr and minime were there too watching. Brain left after a couple shots. Funny how the story changes. Brian is still salty of the Glock he hesitated on and the Woodbury bashing obviously. Dont get it but oh well. AR snobs will hate, it's cool though. I have 2 AR's myself and a 3rd one coming from Dale anyday now so i like AR's as well just happen to enjoy the AK more. Why you mad brah? And really dont see why he's still mad about the Glock, I offered it to him first and he passed so I bought it. Where's the hate from?

I'm still waiting for you to put your money where your mouth is on that AK claim, thats all.

I'm not sure what claim you're talking about but whatever dude. Ive been at Brains dads pond shoot when you were there and pretty sure I brought an AK then too. My penis is above average size so I don't need to spend thousands on an AR to prove anything. I really could care less what you think or want to see. You and Brain can carry on with whatever butt hurt thing you got going I don't care. There are many on here that have been out to my place and shot one of the AK's as well that can say it hits the mark too. Carry on I'm bored with your pettiness. Truth be known, and was witnessed by others too, I took like 2 shots "I think" and the 200 yd clays and hit it, thats when Brian packed up. I assume because he didnt want to see anymore. I dont care though. Like I said nothing to prove and dont really care what you think. Done with ya :)

Glock? I have one. You did offer me one and I was at work. I called you back and said ill take it and you said you just bought it. I offer to pay you for it and you had changed your mind thats cool. I went out and bought another no big deal to me.

Woodbury? I dont care. I dont work there. I have nothing to do with the place. So you getting butt hurt over a deal that went south has zero effect on me. But you did kinda do the same thing to me with the glock deal so karma sucks.

Yeah funny how the story changes huh? I hit it, then thought i hit it again and went down range to grab it and brought it back. I ended up giving it to jagr's spawn and he put it in his pocket. From what i heard it went home with him with one hole.... from me. We all packed up the rifles and carried them back to the vehicles. I didnt just shoot a few rounds and leave.

Maybe I should be flattered?

I'm not sure what claim you're talking about but whatever dude. Ive been at Brains dads pond shoot when you were there and pretty sure I brought an AK then too. My penis is above average size so I don't need to spend thousands on an AR to prove anything. I really could care less what you think or want to see. You and Brain can carry on with whatever butt hurt thing you got going I don't care. There are many on here that have been out to my place and shot one of the AK's as well that can say it hits the mark too. Carry on I'm bored with your pettiness. Truth be known, and was witnessed by others too, I took like 2 shots "I think" and the 200 yd clays and hit it, thats when Brian packed up. I assume because he didnt want to see anymore. I dont care though. Like I said nothing to prove and dont really care what you think. Done with ya :)

actually i saw you take quite a bit more than two shots at the 200 yard clays because i was lol'ing the whole time.

yes there were witnesses.

btw i have no butt hurt. i know what happened and will easily duplicate it if need be.

Edited by kawi kid

Later we put a dime out at 300 yards and went and got a couple 9mm Hipoint carbines and tore it up, iron site style. Wut now?

Imma borrow one of them carbines again and put a $1000 scope on it and come ruin the day at Hidden Valley Ranch whilst eating my Thunder Salad.

With all due respect :)