Cleveland Area 3-31

kagebob

sure magz, will post up fresh post as soon as we get a clear picture of the weather, and ride we can start around noon for smaller 3-4 hour ride at reasonable pace as we all might have some cobwebs to dust off before the real season begins

Edited by NinjaDoc

I just hope I have my plastics back from the body shop by then, they keep dicking around saying they have insurance work to do before they do my bike. In the mean time, I can't change my oil or get the tires changed because I have no gas tank :(

they keep dicking around

this is why I'm pleased I know have an excellent painter hook up from here :D

Dropped off the fairings last week and as of Monday they were almost done already

so what color is the viffer going?

black and white like hoblick's was?

nah just same stock color. If it had a tank cover like the CBR I would've been more inclined to go with Sunset Orange Metallic but was too lazy to drain and pull the tank and deal with all that. Plus the scratches were so minimal I didn't wanna do a whole repaint and kill resale even though I can't see myself selling this for a long time

Why can't you change your oil? You don't need a tank for that.

Because you need to run the engine to warm up the old oil so it will drain easier, then you run the engine after you put new oil in to fill the oil filter and circulate the oil to the head so you get a more accurate reading of how much is in the engine.

this is why I'm pleased I know have an excellent painter hook up from here :D

Dropped off the fairings last week and as of Monday they were almost done already

Who is it? Because I'm not even sure they are working on mine yet.