Trailer floor, walls, ceiling covering options

Hoblick

So im redoing the inside of the trailer. What are some options for floor, walls, and ceiling coverings?

So far im thinking luan on floor and ceiling and then cover with indoor/outdoor carpet.

Floor either vinyl tile, garage floor epoxy, or aluminum diamond plate.

Also, good or bad idea to insulate the trailer? No A/C right now, dont know if ill ever put it in either.

While on the trailer topic, where is a cheap place to get aluminum overhead cabinets, fold up work bench, and other storage units

We did ours with Our garage floor Epoxy. it super tough and easy to clean. Id make you a good deal if you would like it done. PM me for details. its obviously not a wood covering but it works well.

I have white aluminum on the ceiling and walls. I have black/white checkerboard linoleum on the floors and ramps. My suggestion to you is what I found out about the flooring choice. It doesn't really matter what you do to the walls & ceiling, but be careful on the floor. My ramp/floor became a sheet of ice when it got a light mist or rain on it. I had to cut some of it out and put in a non-skid material on the ramp. Diamond plate is even worse. The ramp is the most critical area so find something that will give you traction when wet. Here is my unit prior to the ramp change to non-skid.

scan0139.jpg

scan0140.jpg

scan0141.jpg

scan0143.jpg

We did ours with Our garage floor Epoxy. it super tough and easy to clean. Id make you a good deal if you would like it done. PM me for details. its obviously not a wood covering but it works well.

what epoxy do you use?

got a picture of yours?

and PM me a price for a 6x12 floor

i think im gonna do the ramp in either griptape or herculiner for some traction

I have white aluminum on the ceiling and walls. I have black/white checkerboard linoleum on the floors and ramps. My suggestion to you is what I found out about the flooring choice. It doesn't really matter what you do to the walls & ceiling, but be careful on the floor. My ramp/floor became a sheet of ice when it got a light mist or rain on it. I had to cut some of it out and put in a non-skid material on the ramp. Diamond plate is even worse. The ramp is the most critical area so find something that will give you traction when wet. Here is my unit prior to the ramp change to non-skid.

scan0139.jpg

scan0140.jpg

scan0141.jpg

scan0143.jpg

white aluminum is a great idea!

Home depot and Lowes sell white wall boards that are some type of plastic or fiberglass material in 4x8 sheets might be more cost effective than aluminum it has a texture to it but is cleanable they are used a lot in public restrooms.

Working on getting pictures loaded up and ill figure out the pricing tomorrow. its small enough I could do it by my self and maybe on the way through to the GF parents one weekend. so ill make you the best deal I can.

So I couldn't get the pictures to load into an album I have the album but it keeps giving me an error message when I try to upload any.

Either way we use HP Spartacote products. http://www.hpspartacote.com

In my opinion it's the best on the market as far as durability and looks in general.

I was too busy today to work up a quote. Sorry Hoblick. I'll try to get Monday.