Christian Sport Bike Assoc April 21st Ride

JCMathis

Is there going to be a rain-date for this?

I really want to make this, but Im not a huge fan of riding in the rain!

We do not have a rain date, if we get rained out we will just ride next month. With the forecast right now I would say that we will be riding. I do not enjoy riding in rain either but the forecast is calling for scattered showers so it will probably be fine.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill try and make it if the weather holds out,i had a good time last year riding with everyone,ill be on a big silver street glide instead of the honda though,she had to go down the road,no worries i can hold my own on it too,thanks to all the work Hoblick did to it before i bought it.

I'm probably not going to make this one either unfortunately. I wimp out under 60 degrees and with the threat of rain....I wimp out even more. The nice weather just couldn't hold out one more day.

I'd put money on next month having beautiful weather. We're almost out of these 40 and 50 degree days I think.

I'm not going to make a call until I poke my head out the front door tomorrow morning, but if there is anything falling from the sky I'll probably stay home and maybe head out on my own later in the day :( My gear is totally useless against wet and cold - if it's just damp out and is drying up I'm fine, but if I get rained on it'll be a very cold, long ride.

Unless it is pouring down rain at 9:00 I will be heading down to Calvary Chapel. If nobody shows up for the ride I will head home but if there is anyone else that wants to ride, I will be riding. Next months ride will be down to Deals Gap so if you want to join us on the May ride we will leave on Friday morning the 18th and return on Sunday the 20th. We have 12 riding down plus about another 6 or 7 meeting us there from other areas. We have filled all of the rooms that we reserved but there is always camping available. If interested, shoot me a message.

There can also be a ride locally but someone else that is not going to the Gap will need to lead it.

Unless it is pouring down rain at 9:00 I will be heading down to Calvary Chapel. If nobody shows up for the ride I will head home but if there is anyone else that wants to ride, I will be riding. Next months ride will be down to Deals Gap so if you want to join us on the May ride we will leave on Friday morning the 18th and return on Sunday the 20th. We have 12 riding down plus about another 6 or 7 meeting us there from other areas. We have filled all of the rooms that we reserved but there is always camping available. If interested, shoot me a message.

There can also be a ride locally but someone else that is not going to the Gap will need to lead it.

Wow that is funny, I did not know this, I will be at Deals Gap at the same time...I guess I will see you there...

I will be leaving on the 17th at 3 a.m., there should be 4 of us.

home, cold, but dry now....4 bikes total, but cut the ride short and ended at the lunch spot about 11:00 am. 62 BBQ is a good spot also. :-)

I counted 5 when I met you (in the cage) at 62 BBQ!

I get the privilege of enjoying Rt. 62 BBQ any day of the week for lunch, now that I work about 1/4 mile away from there! :)

It was raining when we launched and 30 minutes later it was raining more!!

We bailed and went to 62BBQ for lunch. That was really good.

There were five of us.

We'll try again.

No Ohio ride set for May as we will be riding to Deals Gap.

Later!!