Top Ten Reasons Why Riders Don't Wave Back

McLovin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You know what I hate. When you're on a 4-lane divided highway and others keep waving all the way across the damn road. Is it that important that you have to get your hand out to me when you don't even have a clue who the hell I am? I wave if I'm on a 2lane road or in town. Highway waving is just retarded. Or, when I'm getting jiggy on the turns out in the country and another biker comes around at the last second and throws his hand out. Can you not see me doing double the limit in the turn leaned way over? Why would I care to even notice you to wave? :lol: Some people take waving to the extreme. I saw one guy once run a stop sign because he was too occupied trying to wave at me and didn't get to stop in time. :rolleyes:

Not hard, physics keeps you going. You can control a bike one handed; pull and push instead of using both. :cheers:

Well mid corner as long as you didn't fubar it you shouldn't need to make any corrections....

Watching Yates come through the key hole mid corner knee on the deck and reaches up and pulls a tear off.

Well mid corner as long as you didn't fubar it you shouldn't need to make any corrections....

Watching Yates come through the key hole mid corner knee on the deck and reaches up and pulls a tear off.

Why's everything get taken to the track? I'm sure we're talking about street riding homie. :p:cool:

Why's everything get taken to the track? I'm sure we're talking about street riding homie. :p:cool:

Well the same ability should be transferred to the street. It was an example of what to strive for,, Even on that big monster you ride now.:thefinger:

Youre just jealous cuz you cant throw your bike over as far as I can! .... Fireal tho, I know I need to get off my seat mang.

Oh, I can and have and when my pegs hit it scared the hell out of me. I really want to work on my form and ability this year at the track.. Im going to annoy the hell out of Drew and LizardLicker for pointers.

LizardLickAlotofCack already told me that the main thing I need to do is.. and I quote. "Grow a set of balls" Real nice guy huh.. Imagine hearing that every time you ask an instructor for pointers. :flingpoo:

Yota to his instructor: So Im having some problems in the keyhole.

Response: Grow a set of balls.

Yota to his instructor: I cant seem to hold my line.

Yota to his instructor: How should I enter the carosel,

We would all be incredible riders with that type of feedback wouldnt we. :D

But once you get to a certain point that is what you have to do to get faster.

I know what I need to do, but making yourself go into that corner 5mph faster, or hold that throttle on that 30 ft longer and try and brake that little bit harder.

Making yourself lean the bike faster to max lean instead of getting to a certain point then easing that last 10% of lean.

Until you make yourself do it, it won't happen.

Haha. Yea, bigger balls would be better! Im hoping to be a lot faster this year. I have too get use to the new race bike setup too. That shouldn't take too long tho. We shall see.

Yota to his instructor: I cant get used to the new bike setup.

Response: Grow a set of balls. :p

Man, every thread is about track talk anymore. That shit gets old. BTW, the thread is not about waving to other riders on the track. If you do that, congrats, you're officially a fucking tool. The track is WAY more fun than being on the street. I have ridden Mid-Ohio. But MOST motorcyclist ride on the street, therefore, that is what THIS THREAD is about; waving to others on the street. I'm almost getting sick of the track just from constantly reading about the shit on here. :rolleyes:

Where's some real world street riding talk? Somebody! :dunno:

Well the same ability should be transferred to the street. It was an example of what to strive for,, Even on that big monster you ride now.:thefinger:

Most people that say a bigbore can't turn never ridden one. ;) It'd be just as easy as waving a 6 or 1k.

092706middle2.jpg

Most people that say a bigbore can't turn never ridden one. ;) It'd be just as easy as waving a 6 or 1k.

092706middle2.jpg

I never said they couldn't turn, I was just specifying that Everyone should strive to be that loose on the bars street, track, drag strip, Starbucks, Walmart, in the garage, etc. Then doing the wave mid corner is easy. I used the track as an example as that is where i saw the person do it mid corner in an extreme situation.

Yeah it got off track, but that is what every thread does.....

I have some instructions.

1. Grab knees very firmly.

2. Get supported against a wall or something

3. Tighten back muscles.

4. With a downward motion, pull head out of ass.

That should help you understand what is being said...

Man, every thread is about track talk anymore. That shit gets old. BTW, the thread is not about waving to other riders on the track. If you do that, congrats, you're officially a fucking tool. The track is WAY more fun than being on the street. I have ridden Mid-Ohio. But MOST motorcyclist ride on the street, therefore, that is what THIS THREAD is about; waving to others on the street. I'm almost getting sick of the track just from constantly reading about the shit on here. :rolleyes:

Where's some real world street riding talk? Somebody! :dunno:

Captain cranky pants. If you dont like th thread a direction takes then do yourself a favor and take the first exit... I forgot to read the syllabus as to what each thread will cover. This is the nature of a public bulletin board. There has been allot of good info related to the track come out of a street thread and there has been allot of good info from a track based thread that pertains to the street.. Take a Zanex and chill..

Oh, I can and have and when my pegs hit it scared the hell out of me. I really want to work on my form and ability this year at the track.. Im going to annoy the hell out of Drew and LizardLicker for pointers.

LizardLickAlotofCack already told me that the main thing I need to do is.. and I quote. "Grow a set of balls" Real nice guy huh.. Imagine hearing that every time you ask an instructor for pointers. :flingpoo:

Yota to his instructor: So Im having some problems in the keyhole.

Yota to his instructor: I cant seem to hold my line.

Yota to his instructor: How should I enter the carosel,

We would all be incredible riders with that type of feedback wouldnt we. :D

Oh, shit... I just spit my water out my mouth!! Christ...

By the way, the new thing is "Just fuckin' go faster"... Taken from the famous words of Ricky Carmichael when we were all hanging out and I asked him if he enjoyed training Tedesco. He said he wasn't any good at giving proper feedback and pointers. He said all he could do was tell Ivan "You just got to go fuckin' faster!"

So, here's the new scenerio:

Flounder: So, I need to figure out how to go through turn 1 better.

Instructor: Just go fuckin' faster. Oh, and grow a set of balls...

Yota: Man, I need to figure out the carousel...

Instructor: Why, I'd love to help you out and assist you on a path of better learning and riding. Why follow me, friend.

Flounder: Hey, why are you helping him out?

Instructor: How's those balls coming?

Oh, I'm not cranky, I'm annoyed. I'm just going by example of what LIZARD1 is persuading in the "Tucking the front thread". He said it was getting off course too. Maybe you outta preach to him too. I'm not upset, just annoyed that how everyone has to challenge everyones post. It's fucking stupid. But yes, relaxed on the grips is the best way to be. :) This place isn't everyones personal little phone call. EVERYONE here is involved if they want to be. :)