Top Ten Reasons Why Riders Don't Wave Back

McLovin

BTW, the thread is not about waving to other riders on the track. If you do that, congrats, you're officially a fucking tool.

I forgot.. EAT SHIT...

Drew on the track waving. If you dont feel like a dipshit now, you should.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, every thread is about track talk anymore. That shit gets old. BTW, the thread is not about waving to other riders on the track. If you do that, congrats, you're officially a fucking tool. The track is WAY more fun than being on the street. I have ridden Mid-Ohio. But MOST motorcyclist ride on the street, therefore, that is what THIS THREAD is about; waving to others on the street. I'm almost getting sick of the track just from constantly reading about the shit on here. :rolleyes:

Where's some real world street riding talk? Somebody! :dunno:

Wow... Small dick syndrome or what? Relax dude. A LOT of street guys ride track. What's wrong with talking about the track?

Lets' change it up. "Hey man, you going to Rally's to hang out and pose on your new bike? I am - the girls dig it. Maybe we'll even ride a few blocks and do wheelies. Wheelies are neato."

We all have ridden or still ride street. If you are upset that it turns to track talk, go to another website. I know of at least 5-7 regulars on here that do track days. Nothing wrong with street, but if we relate with track experience, why is that a bad thing? You can tell us how to order fries and sit on our bikes w/o falling off when you come up to Mid-Ohio and it is lunch time...:p

Most people that say a bigbore can't turn never ridden one. ;) It'd be just as easy as waving a 6 or 1k.

092706middle2.jpg

RIIIIIIIGHT.... As easy as a 600 or a 750 or sport1000? Let's take you to any street or road you normally ride. I'll make you go 100 mph through a turn on a 600. Then I'll make you take your ZX14 (which is a cool sport tourer, for sure and not bashing it) and tell you to do the same thing. If you think a bike that weighs a SHIT pile more and has a longer wheel base can be moved around as EASY as a 600, you have a bolt loose. They handle well for their size, no doubt, but finding a pic of a guy draggin a knee around a bend is no way to justify that comment. We had a guy riding a ZX14 last year at the track and a few Busa guys. Fast straight up and down, but parked when they hit the turn. Drug knees, too... Physics is still physics and the laws don't make that comment ring true...

Oh, I'm not cranky, I'm annoyed. I'm just going by example of what LIZARD1 is persuading in the "Tucking the front thread". He said it was getting off course too. Maybe you outta preach to him too. I'm not upset, just annoyed that how everyone has to challenge everyones post. It's fucking stupid. But yes, relaxed on the grips is the best way to be. :) This place isn't everyones personal little phone call. EVERYONE here is involved if they want to be. :)

I didn't say it got off course, I was saying that your comment that Max's crash was worse made no sense. ChrisOH's comments pertain to both street and track. You don't get it - that's not our fault, right?

Relax young grasshopper and don't drink the Kool-Aide. You were cool before - calm down and come back to us before we end up making fun of everything you do and say. You leave a lot out on the table should it go that way...

Motorcycle racing and street riding share one thing to all of us - we're all enthusiasts. If you don't like track talk, figure out why. I mean, a lot can be learned that just cannot be learned on teh street. It's that simple. However, what you learn from the track can easily be applied on the street and actually make street riders better overall.

Get that ZX14 up to Mid-Ohio and have some fun. You'll learn more about you and your bike and you'll respect it more afterwards.

I forgot.. EAT SHIT...

Hey, if he is waving at other riders as they ride by, then yes. It's stupid. Waving to people on the side of the track or waving his arm up to tell the riders to go by because he is slowing down or pulling off the track, then no, no he would not be a tool then. Flounder, you are a badass.:monkeypoo:

Flounder: So, I need to figure out how to go through turn 1 better.

Instructor: Just go fuckin' faster. Oh, and grow a set of balls...

Yota: Man, I need to figure out the carousel...

Instructor: Why, I'd love to help you out and assist you on a path of better learning and riding. Why follow me, friend.

Flounder: Hey, why are you helping him out?

Instructor: How's those balls coming?

Yes, I win!! :lol:

I forgot.. EAT SHIT...

I think he was waving at me as I passed him by... :D Maybe he was waving you as he waxed the stickers off your bike. "Just go fuckin' faster."

Hey, if he is waving at other riders as they ride by, then yes. It's stupid. Waving to people on the side of the track or waving his arm up to tell the riders to go by because he is slowing down or pulling off the track, then no, no he would not be a tool then. Flounder, you are a badass.:monkeypoo:

Drew was waving mid apex in the top of the keyhole. He wasn't waving to show riders he was slowing. He was waving at the camera peeps. He's got GREAT bike control and is comfortable and shows what physics are involved in riding even when leaned super far over...

We wave at each other all the time. I have grabbed guys' boots while leaned over in a turn. Tapped their arms, etc. I only do that to those I feel are capable of maintaining control and not freaking out...

We have fun out there. It isn't all seriousness all the time...

IYou were cool before - calm down and come back to us before we end up making fun of everything you do and say. You leave a lot out on the table should it go that way...

Would that make you feel tough? I am ashamed of nothing. If there is anything you think would hurt me try again, because I'm proud of who I am buddy. If you try to bring whatever it is out on the table, then that just shows me what kind of boy you are. Stay a man, alright? ;) I don't know you to make fun of you, but I get a sense of what you are. If I did know you, I'm sure I would have quite a few things of you on the table.

Did anyone that replied actually read the list?

Everyone one on this website should be able to find one that applies to them, and get a good luagh from it.

I'm gulity of #4-9 and probably a couple of the others.

+1 In the sportbike category, I'm guilty of 4 and 9 too. Sometimes my full leathers are just not wanting to wave..lol. Going too fast is a big reason too. By the time I see them I'm already by them; too late.

Would that make you feel tough? I am ashamed of nothing. If there is anything you think would hurt me try again, because I'm proud of who I am buddy. If you try to bring whatever it is out on the table, then that just shows me what kind of boy you are. Stay a man, alright? ;) I don't know you to make fun of you, but I get a sense of what you are. If I did know you, I'm sure I would have quite a few things of you on the table.

HUH?!?!? What the hell, dude? You all of a sudden get the keyboard muscles or something? You definately have small dick syndrome... Nobody can take the internet and sites with forums 100% serious. If you do, which sounds like you do with the "if there's anything you think would hurt me, try again.." or maybe the "what kind of boy you are..."

Dude, you need help. We all were having fun and then you blow a fork seal when the "track" topic was brought into it...

By the way, what "sense of what" I am do you have? I'd love to hear it...

So, NinjaNick has gone down the tough guy road and seemingly has all the answers and is plenty fast on his couch he rides. Super cool. Hope we all can see how easily you toss that thing around and show how it is as easy to ride as any 600. Can't wait as I am always wanting to learn as much as I can.

:popcorn:

Sounds like you actually have some issue with track guys. Not sure why, but a lot of street guys I have run across do. Usually they tell us how fast they are, how they'd do well if they'd race and right up to about the point we invite them to the track, they get the spooks... They tend to get all pissy with track guys because I think they believe they are afraid to admit they can't do what it is they act like they can. Usually, there is always a guy faster and better than you - that goes for anyone. Matt Mladin down to my son who just started riding...

Try and realize that nobody on here is against you. Nobody is trying to dis you or tell you that you suck. You pretty much are laying the foundation for that yourself. A lot of good insight and suggestions can be had on here if you are WILLING to listen. Of course, if you think you know enough and resent the track guys on here, what we have to offer you is worthless. That's fine. If you come up to the track and try and learn more about your bike, we'd love to help out. If not, maybe stop bashing the track guys until you've done it enough to understand and have a leg to stand on when commenting about it.

Afterall, we track guys have a ton of street riding experience and many still ride. I personally don't much anymore as it just isn't safe in my mind compared to what I want to do with a bike. So, I keep myself away in an effort to focus solely on track riding. After 20 plus years riding all sorts of motorcycles, I think I have enough experience to be able to relate to street topics...

I can't believe you actually took the time to type all the Lizard. I'm not fighting as I stated above. Flex your ego to someone else bud. I enjoy power, if it turns good, that's all that matters to me anymore. The street is where it matters to me. ;)

Butter not :ky: lube Flounder :D

I wave most of the time, but it seems like theres more and more scooters out these days and i find myself waving to them by accident meh lol..

I'll never forget I made 14yr old's day. I was out just putting around and saw a bike coming down the hill. Before it got close enough I stuck out my hand to wave.

It was a facking Moped...:fruit:

I like waving at everyone including HD riders mainly to piss off the ones who are stuck up.