Top Ten Reasons Why Riders Don't Wave Back

McLovin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems around here (Cincy) in the 1st of the season everyone waves, then by the middle of the season most true hardley guys quit because a rocket has prolly smoked them or wheelied past them or something, then by the end of the season everyone is waving again because they won't see each other for a while.

kinda like the coyote and the sheep dog in that cartoon.

new wave for 08':bigfinger:

it seems around here (Cincy) in the 1st of the season everyone waves, then by the middle of the season most true hardley guys quit because a rocket has prolly smoked them or wheelied past them or something, then by the end of the season everyone is waving again because they won't see each other for a while.

kinda like the coyote and the sheep dog in that cartoon.

new wave for 08':bigfinger:

That is my Harley wave. If I wave and they don't wave back they get the wave then finger.....

I also joked why Harley riders don't wave, they are afraid they'll drop their tool pouch.

That is my Harley wave. If I wave and they don't wave back they get the wave then finger.....

I also joked why Harley riders don't wave, they are afraid they'll drop their tool pouch.

lol or the lock tite bottle haha

I make it a point to wave to Harley/Cruiser riders. Hopefully everytime I do, it will help to break the stigma that we dont like them and they dont like us. After all, we all ride...

Damnit man, stop saying things I agree with. It scares me.

There was this one time I was right NEXT to this guy on a Harley and he wouldn't even acknowledge me. He just looked right at me and ignored me. I even honked my horn at him and waved when I pulled up right beside him. He still didn't! :lol: So, I got in front of him and had a good time goofing off standing on the pegs smacking my ass in his face and flipping him off. We rode right next to eachother for awhile and finally I hit an exit. :D

I hate waving at cruisers in town and they don't wave back. Meanwhile, everyone sees it and I feel retarded.

Just realize that the hand in the air for the courtesy wave easily turns into the middle finger if they dont wave back just because Im on a sportbike...:D

I try to wave when it's convenient for me. I don't go out of my way to do it...and I don't care if they don't wave back. It's like giving a gift, you don't give someone a gift expecting one back...you give them a gift because you want to give them a gift! Same goes for the 'wave'.

Hahaha I would have never thought a thread that I started about waving would start soooo many :bitchfight:...considering waving is for the most part a friendly thing....ok back to waving...

So, the funny thing about the whole waving back is...when I started riding, I remember having a conversation with my friend and his parents about waving to other bikes (since my friend's family where my connection to the motorcycle world)...anyways it was kind of funny cause I felt like I never knew, should I wave or should I not wave. I think they found my concern funny because I just started riding and I hadn't even broken the new bike in yet. After truly experiencing the joy of riding, now I try to wave to just about everyone....but those riders on the other side of dividers (like on 315)...they just about get me every time, since I'm paying attention to the shitty drivers trying to run me over on my side of the road. Haha and the occasional aerodynamic speed testing and not noticing them until they are pretty much past me.:D

I don't wave at ANYONE. I also hate everyone, kick babies, and eat puppies (The REALLY cute ones they use on TV).

I hate motorcyclists.

I always wave and if they don't, I don't care. A motorcyclist is a motorcyclist. Some guys wave back, others do not. Doesn't bug me at all...

I don't wave at ANYONE. I also hate everyone, kick babies, and eat puppies (The REALLY cute ones they use on TV).

I hate motorcyclists.

I always wave and if they don't, I don't care. A motorcyclist is a motorcyclist. Some guys wave back, others do not. Doesn't bug me at all...

Feeling Bipolar today? :microwave:

I have a cruiser and i do wave to everyone and i have noticed that 8 out of 10 sport bike riders will wave back but only maybe 5 out of 10 harley riders will wave back, and almost all jap cruisers will wave back. I dont care what people ride, hell this forum is 99% sport bike riders and i have a cruiser big fuckin deal we all ride we all have fun so who gives a shit what we ride.

A harley rider that doesnt like jap bike riders is like a ford owner cutting someone off just because they drive a toyota.:slap::dunno::asshole:

I have a cruiser and i do wave to everyone and i have noticed that 8 out of 10 sport bike riders will wave back but only maybe 5 out of 10 harley riders will wave back, and almost all jap cruisers will wave back. I dont care what people ride, hell this forum is 99% sport bike riders and i have a cruiser big fuckin deal we all ride we all have fun so who gives a shit what we ride.

A harley rider that doesnt like jap bike riders is like a ford owner cutting someone off just because they drive a toyota.:slap::dunno::asshole:

:werd:

+1

I like your statement Matt! Well said! :cool::cheers:

:plus1:

It seems that more often than not the Harley guys don't wave. I ride with a group of 3-5 of my good friends quite often that all ride Harleys and we have passed other H-D riders who waved to my boys, but made a point to put their hand down as I passed. Sillyness I tell ya

I wave at motorcyclist because were in a group of people that like the same thing and the same way of getting there. But some have there sissy bars shoved up there asses and some have there racing boots shoved the same place, and others cant remove there hands from the bars while they are selecting the correct chapter of Smokey and the Bandit from the on-board

dvd player. You know which ones you are even if you dont admit it. But, if you go by so fast that i cant make out which bike it is, then i forgive you and know in my heart that you are from OhioRiders and we have met. :p

this kinda off the subject but its not like this thread hasnt already been every direction and back any way...

i was at a light in the left turn lane and a harley full dresser looking thing pulls up with a beared old fella and his lady friend. i was wearing my sinner helmet that day and the guy looks over and says "nice helmet whats your girlfriend think of that" and i replied "dunno.... nice bandanna" in a joking manner not tryin to be a smart ass or anything. but then the buy blurps his bike and says "nice bike my radio is louder" and him and his woman start laughing. i was annoyed at this point but i wish i had a picture of the guys face when i replied "problem is your bike has a radio!" hahahaha!!!! the light turned green in perfect timing and i was off leaving him there with a look of wtf on his face.

this kinda off the subject but its not like this thread hasnt already been every direction and back any way...

i was at a light in the left turn lane and a harley full dresser looking thing pulls up with a beared old fella and his lady friend. i was wearing my sinner helmet that day and the guy looks over and says "nice helmet whats your girlfriend think of that" and i replied "dunno.... nice bandanna" in a joking manner not tryin to be a smart ass or anything. but then the buy blurps his bike and says "nice bike my radio is louder" and him and his woman start laughing. i was annoyed at this point but i wish i had a picture of the guys face when i replied "problem is your bike has a radio!" hahahaha!!!! the light turned green in perfect timing and i was off leaving him there with a look of wtf on his face.

Next time tell him "Yeah, jet fighters are really quiet as they approach and you never hear them until it is too late as they blast past. Kindo like my Ninja vs. your bucket of shit." Then of course, blast off and make sure you don't stall it!!!

Or, do what I would do and take my leg and kick and push on his bike and knock his ass over. After that, I'd do a big ol' burnout and fling stones at his enormous head while yelling "Hear it now???"

I have anger issues, huh?.