Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

NEXT a pic with a Porsche

556601_759647834650_682639894_a.jpg

DAMN IT! I would have had this if you said it 3 hours ago, could have gotten the 2 Panamera's that are literally always parked next to my bike at work lol. Almost took a picture of it today walking out of work because I thought it looked cool but didn't want to dig my phone out of my jacket with gloves on lol.

Edited by JStump

Bandit12 --- 19

Quikaccord --- 18

Jst2fst --- 14

TheBrown57 --- 14

ZachG91 --- 12

CoolWhip --- 8

jstumpalump150 --- 7

20thGix --- 6

abdecal --- 5

VanDyss --- 4

Exarch --- 3

nautical1 --- 3

speedytriple --- 3

Anden --- 2

2fat2fly --- 1

2talltim --- 1

Bad324 --- 1

Casper --- 1

Chevysoldier --- 1

jbot --- 1

Mykill --- 1

Ninjachk08 --- 1

pt377 --- 1

List of Completed Challenges

****Be sure to check the list before posting the next challenge****

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...FUm6PMl6U/edit

Edited by TheBrown57

Damn you! I should have done this before work but when I left work the challenge still had not been completed so I took these lol.

LOTs of Porsches

67e42135.jpg

More Porsches

6a72d254.jpg

A Maserati where everything that CAN be carbon fiber IS carbon fiber including the door handles.

d740de7a.jpg

And I wanted to get an Aston Martin too since it is the dealer right next door but all the Astons are inside :'( so I got another Maserati, a Fisker and a Lotus

a0ad277a.jpg

What is the new challenge? It seems like we get this once in a while where someone posts a pic but no new challenge. I say there should be a 10 minute window after posting a pic to post a new challenge or you forfeit your win and someone else can then get the pic. I understand you want to throw your pic up as quick as possible which is why I say a 10 minute window because that gives enough time to upload and think of a new challenge. Not trying to screw you out of your win brown but this is prime picture time since everyone is getting off work but there is no new challenge :/ Thoughts?

Edited by JStump
  • Upvote 2

Damn you! I should have done this before work but when I left work the challenge still had not been completed so I took these lol.

LOTs of Porsches

67e42135.jpg

More Porsches

6a72d254.jpg

A Maserati where everything that CAN be carbon fiber IS carbon fiber including the door handles.

d740de7a.jpg

And I wanted to get an Aston Martin too since it is the dealer right next door but all the Astons are inside :'( so I got another Maserati, a Fisker and a Lotus

a0ad277a.jpg

What is the new challenge? It seems like we get this once in a while where someone posts a pic but no new challenge. I say there should be a 10 minute window after posting a pic to post a new challenge or you forfeit your win and someone else can then get the pic. I understand you want to throw your pic up as quick as possible which is why I say a 10 minute window because that gives enough time to upload and think of a new challenge. Not trying to screw you out of your win brown but this is prime picture time since everyone is getting off work but there is no new challenge :/ Thoughts?

First person to post AND choose next challenge wins ya know.... :lol:

First person to post AND choose next challenge wins ya know.... :lol:

DAMN! Did not know that :/ Almost posted the next challenge in that post as a backup incase brown never picked one, and I destroyed the Porsche challenge too! HAHA

Sorry was on the bike and looking at dogs at the shelter and I'm picking up one tomorrow after work :D

Next challenge: with a Mack tool truck

I feel like ive seen one of these in a certain spot for a few years but im drawing a blank right now :(

Bandit12 --- 19

Quikaccord --- 18

TheBrown57 --- 15

Jst2fst --- 14

ZachG91 --- 12

CoolWhip --- 8

jstumpalump150 --- 7

20thGix --- 6

abdecal --- 5

VanDyss --- 4

Exarch --- 3

nautical1 --- 3