April 14th Cincy / Dayton Meet

abdecal

Nah, I dont get off work till 2 on Saturday :( if it was at 4-5 ide be all over it.

Me too........be stuck at work until almost 4pm - something "could" change so I'll drop my final answer when it's close

Hellmutt, Are you Eric from Extremes brother? Ive been getting inked up there for years now. I just happened to see the like for your band at the bottom of your sig. I think you guys played with all my buddies ( Achilles Heal) not to long ago......

Okay, not trying to mess with the thread, but Porky's is a pretty small place. Is this a sit down thing, and they know we're coming, or just "meet in the parking lot and BS" type of thing?

Theres that lot across from Porky's (farmers market should be out of there by then). If there are going to be a lot of people, there's the old WalMart next to Home Depot, or the old Big Bear parking lot across from Kroger. And we can all freestyle stunt behnd the Walmart.

Nottttt.

Just thoughts. Your party, you decide.

Hellmutt, Are you Eric from Extremes brother? Ive been getting inked up there for years now. I just happened to see the like for your band at the bottom of your sig. I think you guys played with all my buddies ( Achilles Heal) not to long ago......

I'm not his brother, but kind of look like his brother ( big bald tattoo'd brute:D ) - I remember Achilles Heel, good stuff and a good show if I remember right -- I've been going to Eric for ink since we all shared a house back in the mid 90's - think I was his 4th or 5th tattoo back then. You're thinking of Adam, HE'S Eric's bro and vox for NDEX / The Reefer Hut - But I still consider them all my brothers brutality!

Okay, not trying to mess with the thread, but Porky's is a pretty small place. Is this a sit down thing, and they know we're coming, or just "meet in the parking lot and BS" type of thing?

Theres that lot across from Porky's (farmers market should be out of there by then). If there are going to be a lot of people, there's the old WalMart next to Home Depot, or the old Big Bear parking lot across from Kroger. And we can all freestyle stunt behnd the Walmart.

Nottttt.

Just thoughts. Your party, you decide.

I can tell them we're coming. I was waiting to see how many people are going to be there first. I kind of planned on walking in and getting a sandwich then checking out everyone's bikes while I eat. You may be right about the lot but there is plenty of parking right across the street. I have never been to Porky's but have heard great things. I have to run up to Wal-Mart tonight so I'm going to scope it out. Also the reason I chose 2pm was because it would be a slow time of the day for them.

edit: I messaged them on facebook to let them know. I told them if the weather is nice we could have a lot of people show up, if it sucks there may only be a few of us.

edit2: Checked it out tonight. Looks like it will be a great place for a meet. If more than 50 people come we may have to park some bikes across the street but other than that I think we're fine.

Edited by abdecal

I should be able to make this, I would much rather ride than hang out though, there are some good roads in that area.

We're definitely going for a ride after this. At least a few of us are, I'm not sure how many will want to yet.