April 14th Cincy / Dayton Meet

abdecal

This is Ohio, man. You can't tell from one hour to the next what the weather is going to do. It was good meeting you guys. I apologize in advance, I won't remember your names, but I will recognize your faces.

And just for the record, I want to point out the fact that there were 7 people there this afternoon, and exactly ONE motorcycle... The bike? A HARLEY! You guys should be ashamed! LOL!

• Upvote 1

And just for the record, I want to point out the fact that there were 7 people there this afternoon, and exactly ONE motorcycle... The bike? A HARLEY! You guys should be ashamed! LOL!

:D

its nice to see the SW with lot of activity this year. Someday might meet all of you ORians

Was great to meet you guys and match some names to faces, yeah I didn't ride and caught some shit :lol: Friend was going to go but was going to drive so saw no point in taking 2 vehicles to one location :p

You should of called him a bitch and made him ride on the back of your bike like one :lol:

although you wouldnt of caught me out in the rain today. I drove in a light sprinkle once and didnt even like it.